Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!! - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2010, 10:50 PM   #991
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 12:53 AM   #992
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 02:14 AM   #993
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

stephens next
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 07:45 AM   #994
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful

Stephens is playing very well lately and will be a tough match-up, but whatever happens, Jelena already made a nice result. This alone will push her to ~280, and a potential semifinal could get her inside 270.

Good luck
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #995
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 2 and 4. Oh well, good luck in Phoenix
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 07:11 AM   #996
country flag ma re

A nice move this week for Jelena, up from #300 to #279!
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 07:01 AM   #997
country flag ma re

Phoenix R1: J. Pandzic vs. (2) V. Lepchenko

Seems like a terrible draw, give that Lepchenko is one of the highest seeds and currently on a c-h, but let's not forget that Jelena 2.0 beat this same Lepchenko back in '07, on the hardcourts of San Francisco. Of course, this time Varvara's ranking is a bit better (although it wasn't bad back in '07 either) and Jelena is once again on a comeback trail, so things are a bit different, but we can at least hope. Lepchenko comes here after winning two 50k's in a row, which seems scary, but she might be tired and that could be Jelena's chance.

Ajmo
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 07:02 AM   #998
country flag ma re

Lost 2 and 5. Tough luck, but I still give credit to Jelena not only for still not having a large number of events behind her this year (at 12, only four players ranked between 200-300 have played less), but also because she took Lepchenko almost to a tie-break. Only Tatishvili, Hampton and LLW took more games from her in the last 11 matches.

This is probably the end of the season for Jelena, and I think we can say it was a good year. Considering she started playing in late May and that she finished her comeback year at #279, that's quite good. Last time, she finished a comeback year (back in '07) at #262, so just a little bit better. The following year she reached her c-h ranking of 136 and played in the 2nd round of the French Open. Let's hope history repeats itself
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 04:11 PM   #999
country flag ma re

Looking forward to AO entry list, it should be known in early December (based on Dec. 6th rankings, so in some two weeks).

Jelena doesen't seem to have a shot, but you never know with Melbourne. Of the past 6 tournaments, in 4 of them the cut-off was somewhere between 220 and 230 (a few places up or down), but in '05 it was 251 and in '08 it was...ridiculous - somewhere I found info that even some local girl, Musgrave, ranked 561 at the time made it in without a wild-card, but I also saw that Arina Rodionova got in as an alt., and at the time she was #330. So I'm not really sure about the cut-off that year, but I'm pretty certain that it was below #300.

Maybe Jelena joins Martic, Tomljanovic, Vrljic and hopefully Lisjak in the qualies, so that we have an even more interesting tournament.
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 09:03 AM   #1000
country flag ma re

Jelena's 2011 campaign will, as it seems, start on the 10th of January in Plantation 25k, where she's currently 3rd on the quali list, so she should make the MD.

That is of course, assuming she doesen't make it to AO QD, and we'll know about that for sure in a few days time when the q-list comes out (I thought it'll come out mid-December, but I was wrong, that's the case with md-list).

Last edited by ma re : Dec 18th, 2010 at 09:15 AM.
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 02:56 PM   #1001
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

she has been practicing in germany the last week and is now back in usa
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 05:30 PM   #1002
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Good to know. Thanks for the information, davidmario
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #1003
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait to see her in plantation
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 06:58 AM   #1004
country flag ma re

Yeah, thanks for the info! Now we can say that it's certain her plans don't include Melbourne. Oh well, hopefully she'll do really well on these American ITF's and make sure she reaches RG qualies.
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 07:43 PM   #1005
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Jelena's back in action this week! She's playing in the $25K in Plantation, FL. In R1 she goes against the #7 seed, Cadantu (#248). Good luck, Jelena!

Whoever wins is guaranteed to play a qualifier in R2.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote