Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!! - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 05:12 PM   #916
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

Jelena entered 25k Redding with her ranking of 545, she's 13th on the list so field is really weak and that's a great chance to get many points. She also entered 75k Albuquerque with SR. GL!
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #917
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck jele
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 12:32 AM   #918
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucic fan View Post
Jelena entered 25k Redding with her ranking of 545, she's 13th on the list so field is really weak and that's a great chance to get many points. She also entered 75k Albuquerque with SR. GL!
I'm thrilled to see Jelena back to playing a more-or-less full schedule again
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 05:33 AM   #919
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Jelena is playing at this week's $25K in Redding. In R1 she plays Ellen Tsay (#697). Whoever wins will then likely play the #4 seed, Ahsha Rolle (#337).

Good luck, Jelena!
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 06:46 AM   #920
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

If she's on, neither of these girls should pose a problem. Now let's just hope she's on...

P. S. Her ranking is up from 549 to 394 this week!

Last edited by ma re : Sep 14th, 2010 at 07:10 AM.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 10:55 AM   #921
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see Jelena got a wild-card for doubles here, she and Nguyen will play Jones/Scholl at the start.

Last edited by ma re : Sep 16th, 2010 at 06:39 AM.
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 02:19 AM   #922
country flag networthy

Jelena won in singles *and* doubles

In singles she beat Tsay 60 62. In R2 she plays an unranked qualifier, Jessica Pegula, who beat the #4 seed, Ahsha Rolle, in a tough three-setter. This is an excellent opportunity for Jelena to reach the QF.

In doubles, she and Nguyen beat Jones/Scholl 63 62. In the QF they play the #1 seeds, Rolle/Siegemund.

Good luck, Jelena!
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 02:48 AM   #923
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

great job jele didn't expect it to be so easy. i'm getting pretty confident that she can be back playing on the tour level soon
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:44 AM   #924
country flag ma re

^^ Yup, tour events are not too far away, I think so too. This will already push her to ~375, and another step forward would get her to ~365.

Keep it up Jele!
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 03:37 AM   #925
country flag croat123

beat pegula 4 and 6 and beat the top seeds in doubles 1 and 2
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 05:03 AM   #926
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice
but she pulled out from 75k and 50k challengers in nex two weeks
she played only few events with sr, maybe she will try to play wta
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 06:47 AM   #927
country flag ma re

Wow, some nice news and some confusing news all at once. She's obviously in good form and it's hard to imagine she's having health issues, based on results. So why on Earth would she withdraw... I doubt she'll play some WTA's already, especially because there are none nearby coming up, so she'd have to travel quite far to get into any. And considering her earnings so far (remember her dad's delight with the fact that she got like 30+ thousand dollars at '08 RG), not to mention her earnings this season (like $10k), traveling expenses are probably a big issue. But I guess we'll see... It's great to see her doing this well, even more so cause she's the favorite to win the quarters against a 16 y.o. Gavrilova, ranked in 600's. Not to mention that trashing the top seeds in doubles that way puts her and Nguyen in the role of favorites, eventhough they're just wild-cards.

Don't blow this Jele, good luck
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 02:02 PM   #928
ajmo!

sorry, she's still on list for 75k, out from 50k
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 02:34 AM   #929
country flag networthy

Singles QF: Pandzic def. Gavrilova 46 63 64

Doubles SF: Pandzic/Nguyen def. (4) Paz/Rampre 62 10 ret
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 06:16 AM   #930
country flag ma re

Well done Jele! I have to admit that I was expecting singles to go easier, but a win is a win. Besides, that extra energy that she put into a singles match was made up for (so to speak) in doubles. This will get her to ~355, finals would get her somewhere around 345, and a title to about 325. Not bad at all, but it would be great if she could somehow finish the year close to 250, so that she sneaks into AO qualies.

Ajmo Jele