Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2007, 01:42 AM   #31
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

jelena did just that. 1 and 1 and into the md
however, she drew the top seed, dubois, in the md. i think she has a shot, but it's a big step to go from winning 10ks and making it through this qualifying to beating the world number 123
good luck jelena!!!!
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2007, 02:30 AM   #32
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Great test for Jelena - I think she's got a shot to make a good impression. Hopefully she can pull this off, but if not, I think I saw that she's playing next week as well. Great job getting through qualis, now keep it going!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 08:39 AM   #33
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

Keep going Jelena!!!
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 04:37 AM   #34
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Wow - Jelena upsets the top seed in the first round!!! Win it all now!!!
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 08:58 AM   #35
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

Big win. Keep going
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 01:39 PM   #36
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i guess de brito will be good, but i still think it's a bad loss for jelena
she is playing ashland qualies this weekend
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:36 AM   #37
xcrtbckhnd

GL now in Ashland Jelena - These past couple of tournaments have been a good experience for her and now she should be ready to handle the pressure. I hope it goes well for her there!
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 02:00 AM   #38
xcrtbckhnd

Jelena got through qualies in Ashland, but lost to Kloesel in the 2nd round. Now she's playing this week as well and is the #1 seed in qualies in Troy, AL. She's already won her 1st round match in her usual style 6-1 6-0 over Moriarty. Jamie Hampton is next, then final round b/t Brodsky or Gabueva. Shouldn't be too much of a problem for her to qualify here. Hopefully she gets a good draw and can go far here.
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 02:04 AM   #39
xcrtbckhnd

Already up to #405 in the rankings. A good week for her in Troy and she should break into the Top 400. It's amazing how quickly she rising up to her previous best ranking of #374 from 10/2002! She should eclipse that by the end of the year if she keeps up this level and continues to play.
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 12:38 PM   #40
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

It's especially amazing when you consider that she's only got 8 tournaments to count towards her ranking. So she can play 9 more events with every single point she earns bringing her ranking up. I wonder how much she'll play between now and the end of the year? She has only been playing US events, so that might limit her, for now.

Her record this year has been incredible, but now she's got to raise her level a notch to be able to beat a tougher class of opponent. But I'm pretty confident she can do it, if she just keeps plugging away like this. I hope she'll have a great week in Troy; she's off to a good start.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 12:47 PM   #41
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

How old is Jelena!

Keep winning.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 03:38 PM   #42
country flag croat123

i think she's 24. she was a really good junior, but had injury problems and played NCAA on year (made the finals) and then NAIA for three years (finished #1). i think she just needs more matches against top150 players. she already has some nice wins.
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 04:49 PM   #43
patch.

patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Jelena Good to see someone from Croatia having good results at the moment
patch. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:41 AM   #44
xcrtbckhnd

Into the 2nd round in the Troy MD after demolishing Brandi 2&2!!! Very impressive, and she's in the same section with Dubois again, so I definite possibility to get to the semis or further here! This could be the big breakthrough we've been waiting for!!! GL next round Jelena!
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:58 AM   #45
country flag croat123

i hope she can really make a breakthrough. she had no competition in the NAIA division in college and, when she played the NCAAs her freshman year, she made the NCAA final and choked vs. amber liu. after only a couple of months of pro play, she is already posting some good wins.

any chance of her making the AO qualies cut-off?