Should Ana leave her manager? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think Ana should change management?

Yes 16 59.26%
No 6 22.22%
I don't know 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 9th, 2010, 06:26 PM   #1
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute
Should Ana leave her manager?

I think Ana has hit a wall... she is not going anywhere but down. And her management doesn't seem to care apart from organizing photoshoots and planning to build things in Belgrade. Dan Holzmann is not a tennis manager, i believe he did his job bringing Ana to the top but she must leave him now... what do YOU think?

Last edited by spiritedenergy : Feb 9th, 2010 at 11:03 PM.
spiritedenergy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #2
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should Ana leave her manager?

she can't just change management. that people helped her on start and they probably have strong contract.
btw these people are not saying instead her after matches " i played good, my tennis i back and other crazy things". Main problem is her approach to tennis and attitude on court.
probably moves from her team have to do with her bad result but that is not the main problem
she is out of Dubai she will have one month before IW, lets wait and see is she capable to improve her game and starts new chapter in her career

I don't know

Last edited by -NAJ- : Feb 9th, 2010 at 07:32 PM.
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 08:31 PM   #3
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
she can't just change management. that people helped her on start and they probably have strong contract.
btw these people are not saying instead her after matches " i played good, my tennis i back and other crazy things". Main problem is her approach to tennis and attitude on court.
probably moves from her team have to do with her bad result but that is not the main problem
she is out of Dubai she will have one month before IW, lets wait and see is she capable to improve her game and starts new chapter in her career

I don't know
at least she should hire a full time coach and fitness trainer, unless she does that it means she'll be getting worse and worse

Last edited by spiritedenergy : Feb 9th, 2010 at 11:03 PM.
spiritedenergy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 05:27 PM   #4
country flag lena_000

lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice lena_000 is just really nice

I think the problem isn't in management, it's in her willing to play as she can the best. All is in her head, talent is there.
Maybe, the problem is on focusing so much on the other part of her life.
I don't want to that say she don't need boyfriend, but she need to focus more on tennis.

That's my opinion, but...

She knows the best what she want of her life...
lena_000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 11:37 AM   #5
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Money is a bad thing. Since Ana was n1 she changed her mind. It was too much money. She is becoming a product, a model not a tennis player. Maybe the change of manager could help. I don't know.
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:11 PM   #6
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

She will never change her manager. The guy made Ana Ivanović, you should know. Thanks to him she is a multi-millioner, and stil counting...and will be counting for years to come.

Twitter

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 01:59 AM   #7
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

She's going down .. so of course
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote