The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 06:20 PM   #1186
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Even the American crowd was pathetic!

When Monica hit that awesome forehand drop shot in the first set, the people were like "OK, nice point"
But when Lucie hit return winners on some of Monica#s puffball serves, they were like "Awesome shot"

I mean, if any random and somehow clever person would be into Monica's position aginst Safarova, what would they have done? Exactly, keeping the ball in play!
I know that there are people who may hate her tennis, but they become so bitter then and insult her as a person!
On the other hand it means that Monica becomes relevant again!

Haters gonna hate!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:31 PM   #1187
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Monica Such a clever girl She made Safarova looks like a beginner.

I am afraid of Kerber, but really who did expect at the beginning of the tournament that Monica will play for a place in QF?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:43 PM   #1188
country flag Steadyniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck yessssssss
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 11:13 PM   #1189
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

US.Open.2011.WS.R3.Niculescu.vs.Safarova.RUS.XviD
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 11:21 PM   #1190
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

First match on Court 17 tomorrow!

Romania stands behind you girl and of course all of your fans!

Rock the stage!

Last edited by Curcubeu : Sep 4th, 2011 at 05:46 PM.
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 05:48 PM   #1191
country flag Curcubeu

She lost by 4-6 3-6

But Kerber played a good match and dealt well with Moni's junk! Although she didn't look that well in the second set. The injury is till bothering her a bit, I guess

Tashkent slam is waiting for you!

Actually, the only thing which annoys me on this loss is the haters' bashing
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #1192
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Very good tournament Monica Your the last Romanian tennis player I did expect to be in R16 but

Romania will have 3 players in top 50 starting with 12th September
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:21 PM   #1193
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Sad she lost but indeed great tournament for her She can be so proud
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #1194
country flag Curcubeu

Monica withdrew from Tashkent and will lose her 130 points from last year!

Now with some injury problems still bothering her, her run at the US Open seens even more admirable!
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 02:53 AM   #1195
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Monica gets an Hon. Men. on the G&R Watch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:50 PM   #1196
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Beijing, Qualifying Draw:

(6)Monica Niculescu (ROU) v Jill Craybas (USA)
Misaki Doi (JPN) v (14)Mathilde Johansson (FRA)

And she outjunked Craybas 6-0, 6-4 in R1, so now against Doi for a spot in the main draw!
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:12 PM   #1197
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Solid start
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:10 PM   #1198
country flag Curcubeu

FQR: (6)Niculescu def. Doi 7-6 6-3

R1 against Li!

At least it will be streamed!
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:42 PM   #1199
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

This could be quite a match. All the pressure and expectation will be on Li, who hasn't played since her shock 1st round US Open loss to Simona. Monica, on the other hand has gotten a couple matches here to get a feel for the courts and some confidence.

Additionally, I really think Na Li's game could play into Monica's hands. If Na Li starts trying to kill all Monica's forehand slices for winners she is likely to end up with a lot of errors. That said, the truth is one never really knows how a player will deal with Monica's game until they face her. I am certainly not predicting Monica is going to win this match, if Li is playing her best tennis she is one of the elite players in the game, but I also do not see this as a foregone conclusion that Na Li is going to overpower Monica for an easy victory. Far from it. If Monica plays her game well, and Na Li comes out rusty and impatient, Monica has a real shot at creating a huge upset here. Let's not forget how Monica totally discombobulated Safarova at the US Open.

I am looking forward to this.
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:32 PM   #1200
country flag Curcubeu

Me too!

Though, I have to wake up early tomorrow!