The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #46
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Yes, it is good that Monica looks like she has maintained her great Autumn form. That's not always easy to do. Rodina and Wickmayer were also in great form during the Autumn and look at them now.

Still one more match to go and this one against the number one seed in qualifying, Bychkova. I think she can win but this one will be more of a challenge. And even if Monica gets into the main draw, the time to celebrate is when Monica gets her 1st main draw win. That is what I'm looking for and I think she has a good chance.

Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #47
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

I think Bitchkova is much easier than Keothavong, if she maintains todays form then she should qualify.

And there are 2 Q1 vs Q2 spots in MD.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 06:32 AM   #48
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Well as we all knew she would, Monica has made it into the main draw, defeating Bychkova, the no 1 seed in qualifying, 6-1 7-5. This is a good result but now comes the big one. The next match will be worth 60 ranking points and will take Monica comfortably within the top 120.

Whoever Monica draws she will have a great chance. Monica has been playing great for a while now and she finally has a suitable stage to prove it. Go Monica.
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 07:02 AM   #49
Everybody's a star!!!

Monica has drawn Camille Pin in the 1st round of the main draw at the Aussie Open. If she gets past that she will have a big match against Venus Williams.

Camille isn't the easiest player Monica could have drawn but in current form I think she has a very good shot at playing Venus.
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 07:27 AM   #50
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

YAY
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 08:37 AM   #51
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCHorse View Post
Monica has drawn Camille Pin in the 1st round of the main draw at the Aussie Open. If she gets past that she will have a big match against Venus Williams.

Camille isn't the easiest player Monica could have drawn but in current form I think she has a very good shot at playing Venus.
Moni have a big chance to play with Venus Wiliams
GOOD LUCK Moni at match on Pin !!!
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #52
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Monica lost

Still nice effort to take a set off Camille
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 07:56 AM   #53
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold

Moni
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:58 PM   #54
country flag teo_honey

teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future

A pretty photo of Monica.

SORANA CIRSTEA
~Haide MONICA & Edina!~
teo_honey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 12:16 PM   #55
country flag teo_honey

teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future teo_honey has a brilliant future

Monica won her singles match in the Fed Cup!! 7-5 4-6 6-4 against U. Radwanska
Quite a tough match, but she pulled it through. Very well done!

SORANA CIRSTEA
~Haide MONICA & Edina!~
teo_honey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 12:32 PM   #56
Petkorazzi

Another photo.
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 01:08 PM   #57
country flag onis80

onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light

Gigi, is this picture from Fed Cup? If you're there, maybe you can keep us posted with the doubles score, as I could not find any site with live scores.
onis80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #58
Petkorazzi

I am home, and I took this from the Fedcup site.
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 03:03 PM   #59
country flag ciprianned

Moni&Sorana beat Aga&Urszula Radwanska 6-4 6-3
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:23 PM   #60
Everybody's a star!!!

Well done Monica

Both good wins today. I hope they can put in a good performance against Serbia but that will be tough. But hopefully this will be a week both Monica and Sorana can feel very good about.