The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 275 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 07:45 PM   #4111
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
A tavalit-o jumate de meci. Apoi s-a lasat tavalita. Ca si Simona, Ivanovic & co. Nu trebuie sa ajungi la un punct distanta. Cand ajungi la un punct distanta (gen Cirstea cu Watson acum cativa ani sau Monica mai recent cu Barthel) si totusi pierzi e altceva, mult mai concupiscent.
E parerea ta. Eu o pastrez pe a mea.

Ti`am scris replica fiindca ai vorbit de Alex, cunoscandu`i conditia fizica si accidentarea care o deranja vizibil. Acum ce sa-ti spun. Chiar si asa , daca lua primul game din setul 2, castiga meciul , dar s`a "inecat" ( asa spui tu ) . Nu pot pica de acord.

Si da , consider mingea de meci ca fiind un choke ca pe urma sa pierzi meciul , decat ceea ce`mi spui tu acolo . Cum e vorba romanului , te inecasi ca tiganu' la mal , mai avea o minge si o facusi de oaie

Dar cum ti`am zis , tu ai parerea ta , eu pe a mea.

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #4112
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
Hold just one game Moni and then you keep this break fest I don't mind
She totally misunderstood my recomandation
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #4113
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Through to R2 in doubles with Caroline Garcia after Cibulkova/Lucic-Baroni withdrew at 4-3 in the first set. Rematch with Black/Mirza from New Haven semis up next. I'd be fine with a repeat win .
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #4114
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

First good news of the day...
Very though one with Black/Mirza but they can both use some wins right now. Caro is slumping even harder...

Pic from earlier today

Last edited by Not A Fan : Aug 29th, 2014 at 12:48 AM.
Not A Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 12:57 AM   #4115
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Through to R2 in doubles with Caroline Garcia after Cibulkova/Lucic-Baroni withdrew at 4-3 in the first set. Rematch with Black/Mirza from New Haven semis up next. I'd be fine with a repeat win .
Why did Pome - Baroni withdrew ?

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 02:29 AM   #4116
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Final score: 64 46 26.

Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #4117
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

+ 2 photos from yesterday :

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #4118
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

O fata! :chapeau bas:
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #4119
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

How is she's always in a good mood, even after such a though loss at a Grand Slam?

Anyway... televised court today Thank you Mirza and your billion fans
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #4120
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I love her teeth
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 04:53 PM   #4121
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Anyway... televised court today Thank you Mirza and your billion fans
Hope they start playing better, otherwise this will be over in a hurry.
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #4122
country flag Not A Fan

Well they lost... easily

Couldn't watch the match, but I just saw the first four games and they played awful! It's a mystery how they beat Mirza and Black just last week
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 08:28 PM   #4123
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Well they lost... easily

Couldn't watch the match, but I just saw the first four games and they played awful! It's a mystery how they beat Mirza and Black just last week

They were going only for poor Monica and she did what she could but wasn't her best day / not even close . Service game wasn't quite there also and she didn't have that much confidence in her net game. And coordination between those 2.....

But IDK why they were going only for Monica because Garcia was making more UE's if we would compare percentages ,in terms or balls played.

Pretty much described in this photo :

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Aug 31st, 2014 at 04:43 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2014, 12:09 AM   #4124
country flag Not A Fan

New York Times article on Monica Niculescu

With Power Ruling the Game, Monica Niculescu’s Slicing Forehand Stands Out at the U.S. Open
By BEN ROTHENBERG

As flat power and topspin increasingly dominate tennis, one woman dares to be different. Very different.

Great quote also by Halep: “Her slice is just a special thing and amazing, and she has talent, I think, to do this. It’s not easy. I tried, to be honest, in the practices, but it’s not easy. She’s special, and she’s fighting a lot. She’s a great, great player, and for sure she can do better now.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/01/sp...?smid=tw-share

Old Sep 5th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #4125
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

“I have a lot of options, and sometimes I choose the wrong option.”

I love her, I really do! Thank you for the article, Not A Fan