The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 270 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #4036
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Interview with Monica before going to Wimby...

"I hope to make second week at Wimbledon" oh Monica you incurable optimist you

Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #4037
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Interview with Monica before going to Wimby...

"I hope to make second week at Wimbledon" oh Monica you incurable optimist you

So she's wearing Asics from her own money from what she says ....hmm...kinda weird

I know Mergea was wearing Nike from his own money (at least till the RG SF) but he was outside top 50 in doubles while Monica is Top 70 in Singles and top 40(+1) in doubles.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #4038
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Cincinnati (USA), QD:

(9)Diyas v Rogers
Vekic v (15)Niculescu

Almost impossible
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #4039
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Hy Cesare Borgia
It's the clay she doesn't like and the whole clay season she barely wins matches. And let's not even mention the grass But the real bad thing is that she always manages to get injured before the hard season starts and looses chances to make up her ranking
She has actually beaten better players on clay this year (or held MPs against/choked leads) than many Fes/Marrakesh winners did the years before. Maybe she should think about playing more MMs instead of Madrid or Rome qualifying that barely bring her any points.

Too many smaller injuries, though. It's exhausting and she really nees match practice with her kind of game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post

(9)Diyas v Rogers
Vekic v (15)Niculescu

Almost impossible
Potentially great match-ups for her, could be fun.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 04:00 PM   #4040
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post

(9)Diyas v Rogers
Vekic v (15)Niculescu

Almost impossible
Starts the Mission Impossible by taking the first set! Go, go Moni
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #4041
country flag Not A Fan

Yesss Moni takes it
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #4042
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

WTA Cincinnati (USA), R1 Qualifying

(15)Monica Niculescu (ROU)
d. Donna Vekic (CRO) 63 63
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #4043

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Moni!
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #4044
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

That was so NID
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #4045
country flag Not A Fan

Monica plays Diyas next
Rofl... she barely beat her when Diyas was like fifteen
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #4046
country flag Not A Fan

At 36 03 she holds for the very first time
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #4047

Just what I was afraid of: Monica lost to Diyas 62 62
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #4048
country flag Not A Fan

that was really bad :|

Last edited by Not A Fan : Aug 10th, 2014 at 05:25 PM.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #4049
country flag Not A Fan

Vania King ‏@queen_v21
Feeling useless rehabbing so if you have any tennis questions or want to link a video of you playing, I can answer them or critique you

Kyle Hopkins ‏@KyleHopkins_
@queen_v21 Who is the funniest female player on tour?

Vania King ‏@queen_v21
@KyleHopkins_ The girls I'm close with aren't personally jokesters, but Moni Niculescu is funny

Old Aug 10th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #4050
country flag Not A Fan

(7)Kops-Jones/Spears v Garcia/Niculescu
(wc)Oudin/Townsend v Jankovic/Koukalova
Hingis/Pennetta v Pavlyuchenkova/Safarova
(2)Hsieh/Peng v BYE

R2 could be earth-shattering