The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 257 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #3841
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

I didn't have time before, but yesterday I saw her playing doubles and it was probably THE best thing of my day at Wimbledon

she and Kookie won, but out of the four on court (Olaru and Klementschits), she was the only one actually doing something decent even the umpire, while calling the score, was calling her name only in case of advantages, even if Kookie was the first in the scoreboard

the match can be summed up in one point: Kookie at the net, she is charging, but Olaru hits a half lob and Kookie doesn't bother chasing it, so Monica arrives from nowhere, running backwards and half turning she hit the lob with a "volley" with her usual FH slice, but I have no idea what heppened and it became some sort of boomerang and it became a drop shot.
When Olaru tried to hit it, the bounce changed direction and not only she missed the ball but she collapsed on the ground
the crowd went "oooooh" apart from me and my friend, who started laughing and so did Monica

oh another two good ones, she tried to kill Kookie with a serve that was so fast () and almost hit her...it was out so she turned around pretty scared.

Then she scared Olaru with a missile-ROS on a "out" serve from Klemen. she hit such a hard BH that passed right in front of Olaru's face. She was as if she had seen a ghost

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #3842
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Yup... that sounds like Monica Thanks for the fun report Fantasy Hero

They play tomorrow on court 8, should be televised since the Bryan's are also playing there. It's at the same time with Simona, so I'll probably be the only one watching ))))))
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 11:11 AM   #3843
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
They play tomorrow on court 8, should be televised since the Bryan's are also playing there. It's at the same time with Simona, so I'll probably be the only one watching ))))))
Nah, am watching both. Nice start from Kookie & Moni .

Eta: It was until Kookie used the back of Monica's head as service target practice
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #3844
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

What the hell was that Kookie????
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #3845
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
What the hell was that Kookie????
Come the fuck on. I saw it only for 4-2 in the 3rd but Koukalova looked the worst by faaar out of the 4 . Too bad for Monica.

I wonder if they'll continue the partnership.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #3846
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Ending this on a Kookie double fault after working hard to get back in the deciding set X infinity. They played well together in the past, so hopefully any decisions about new partners are thought through.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #3847
country flag Not A Fan

Ok the mistakes I could understand but she had a whole attitude like she didn't even want to be there. Moni was running around, shouting haide's, hitting spaniards at the net, basically trying to do something while Kookie was looking annoyed the whole time.

Still they had soooo many chances to win this

Here's Kookie's attempt at Moni's life:

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #3848
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok the mistakes I could understand but she had a whole attitude like she didn't even want to be there. Moni was running around, shouting haide's, hitting spaniards at the net, basically trying to do something while Kookie was looking annoyed the whole time.

Still they had soooo many chances to win this
Unfortunately Klara can be very moody.

Monica.
Had she reached better that ball at 30-0 last game Monica could have saved the day by herself.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 07:23 PM   #3849
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Thx to @JamieOwen3

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 09:29 PM   #3850
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

In all honesty, Klara never actually looks as if she is giving fucks out there, no matter how the score is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Well, you know what is happening in nearly every second-rate cartoon when people are hit hard by certain objects - their character usually evolves into the opposite direction.

Watch her winning matches after saving MPs now.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:17 PM   #3851
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh I was gonna say, maybe it'll turn her into a mental giant.
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:54 PM   #3852
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
In all honesty, Klara never actually looks as if she is giving fucks out there, no matter how the score is.
Yeah in singles she has that sad baby face going on, but tbh with Monica she actually seemed upbeat and smiling most of the time. Not today tho!

Anyway this obviously was just a warm-up tournament for them as the real big moment is just coming up, Monica to officially get her crown at the WTA Bucharest
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:50 AM   #3853
country flag Not A Fan

Monica Couldn't escape those reporters for long....

http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/TENIS/...licat+de+la+Wi

Last edited by Not A Fan : Jul 3rd, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:56 AM   #3854
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Ce misto e Monica!
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:59 AM   #3855
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Is always refreshing to watch her talk
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote