The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 11:06 PM   #3796
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 12:58 AM   #3797
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning in purple
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 01:57 AM   #3798
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Definite future as a commentator or analyst if she wants it. Distant future, of course .

She's articulate and usually has something interesting to say in all her interviews.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 07:33 AM   #3799
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

All of the above + a true comrade
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #3800
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Definite future as a commentator or analyst if she wants it. Distant future, of course .
Noooooo... she owes it to the sport of Tennis to become a coach and prepare the next wave of little Niculescu's
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #3801
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Noooooo... she owes it to the sport of Tennis to become a coach and prepare the next wave of little Niculescu's
That will be a nightmare for other players lol )

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #3802
country flag Not A Fan

Moni just randomly appeared at Eastbourne these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post

The legendary courts of eastbourne strike again as Niculescu is here but not in any draws unless shes playing doubles. Last year I wrote how she seemed to have no friends maybe she just follows the tour wherever it goes regardless of friends... she hit with Broady.

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #3803
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I was pretty sure that she is in Britain.

I really wonder how healthy she is. I mean, playing the qualies with mostly walking bye's to get just a bit of match practice under her belt wouldn't have done her any harm, but then again Monica doesn't strike me as the woman who is doing half-arsed things.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 07:47 PM   #3804
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

She's so smart and funny and decent and modest that she deserves all the friends on the Tour a girl can have. But then again tennis is an individual sport, there are only a few real friendships among active top tennis players.
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #3805
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
She's so smart and funny and decent and modest that she deserves all the friends on the Tour a girl can have.
Indeed . It's really hard to believe what that dude wrote and I tend to not do so, even if I don't know inside information from the tour tbh.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 08:17 PM   #3806
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
She's so smart and funny and decent and modest that she deserves all the friends on the Tour a girl can have. But then again tennis is an individual sport, there are only a few real friendships among active top tennis players.
That Poster is just trying to be funny... Moni does have many friends on tour
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #3807
country flag Not A Fan

It turns out Monica is there to play a bit of doubles. Her partner? Shuko Aoyama... whoever that is

Eastbourne Aegon International - Round 1

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Lucie Safarova
vs
Shuko Aoyama / Monica Niculescu
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #3808
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
It turns out Monica is there to play a bit of doubles. Her partner? Shuko Aoyama... whoever that is

Eastbourne Aegon International - Round 1

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Lucie Safarova
vs
Shuko Aoyama / Monica Niculescu

Be careful . some smart-ass(es) might appear to criticise you that you don't know who Aoyama is and you don't know tennis.

GL ! Even though she made the final here last year , she should have gone to Den Bosch and play with Koukalova IMO

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #3809
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see the problem with Monica being a bit of a loner from time to time.

That endless tweeting of selfies that is practiced by many other girls to share the bond of their friendships with the whole world is superficial and pretentious.

I guess Monica is quite popular with many girls on tour because of ber bouncy attitude, but friendship is more than meeting once in a month to hit together.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #3810
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
That endless tweeting of selfies that is practiced by many other girls to share the bond of their friendships with the whole world is superficial and pretentious.
Exactly. Like some of the other Romanian tennis girls, Moni doesn't even have a twitter account. Not entirely a bad thing when you think about all the :drama: that follows when Bouchard stops following Robson or whatevs else happens to be the social media talking point of the week.

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : Jun 15th, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote