The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #3766
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Heartbreaking
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:42 PM   #3767
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Well, Ormaechea played just as bad as she did yesterday when she only managed to take 2 games from Monica. Her only merit today is that she tricked Monica into playing her kind of tennis. Pretty sure if the rain hadn't started yesterday Monica would have won comfortably in straight sets.
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:46 PM   #3768
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Once the MP in that second set was gone, so was the match. Usually getting to R2 in your 6th try would be a good thing, but this was a big chance for her that I'm not sure she'll get again in Paris. Oh well, bring on the hard courts -and Bucharest Open .
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #3769
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

live by the slice die by the slice its tough
but I am sure she is giving many wta girls nightmares at night
Asa este is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #3770
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

It was a bad match-up to begin with against a dirt lover. Obviously yesterday Moni would have won easily, but as luck has it Ormaechea got to take that break, regroup and make her adjustments for Moni's game. I would have been really surprised if Moni would have taken the second set... and after the lost MP, we all know she always fades away
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #3771
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Well, Ormaechea played just as bad as she did yesterday when she only managed to take 2 games from Monica. Her only merit today is that she tricked Monica into playing her kind of tennis. Pretty sure if the rain hadn't started yesterday Monica would have won comfortably in straight sets.
This thing annoys me most.
Today Ormaechea cut her UE and attacked mostly when she had a clear opportunity. Also some high bouncing balls on Monica's FH and draw errors from her.
Pity that good ranking points, money and a match vs Sharapova are all gone.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:26 PM   #3772
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
mai dar ea chiar nu stie sa dea cu forhandul plat deloc ? Ce plm , o data , avu sansa perfecta.
Sansa iei a fost ieri, adversara era in corzi, dar ea sa tot plins ca nu se putea juca in conditiile alea. Chiar imi place de ea ca persoana, dar nu ma mai implic emo pt. ea de anul trecut. Mi-ar place sa sufar pt ea, sa fiu fan al jocului ei, dar nu reusesc, sunt slab, dupa um meci al ei ma simteam exasperat emo, si foarte aproape de a face harakiri.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #3773
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Sansa iei a fost ieri, adversara era in corzi, dar ea sa tot plins ca nu se putea juca in conditiile alea. Chiar imi place de ea ca persoana, dar nu ma mai implic emo pt. ea de anul trecut. Mi-ar place sa sufar pt ea, sa fiu fan al jocului ei, dar nu reusesc, sunt slab, dupa um meci al ei ma simteam exasperat emo, si foarte aproape de a face harakiri.
I think we all feel the same harakiri?
Asa este is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #3774
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

After that fall yesterday, Niculescu complained about the conditions and wanted to call the supervisor.

At 1-0 , Ormaechea complained (more because she felt she couldn't win) and the supervisor came at 2-0 when Niculescu was something like .... "now I'm in the lead but ....oh well... I wanted to stop playing a few minutes ago.... so I guess it's ok to stop" (wasn't too convinced anymore though)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #3775
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Ormaechea was making all that drama, throwing her racket around and all, not because of the court condition but because it was clear she would lose. She's not dumb obviously, it was the right thing to do for her and it worked...

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...-meci-12663682
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #3776
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Don't tell me she just pulled her 4th MP choke this year.
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #3777
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I won`t tell u

“I’m a normal girl and I like to fight”.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #3778
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Blew 1 MP at 5-4* in the second
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #3779
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Blew 1 MP at 5-4* in the second
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:51 PM   #3780
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Does that creature say "Kill me now!". ??

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote