The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 250 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #3736
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

11 minutes to hold serve?
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #3737
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Does this bitch have to yell after every fucking point ? ? I was afraid after the postponement that someone may advise her how to play with Monica 's game and that's what it looks like. It doesn't look too good now , in terms of chances

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #3738
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Good hold !

"Sunt un produs 100% romanesc si ma mandresc cu asta!"
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #3739
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

She must do some pressure on Paula`s serve ! Can`t go for long if she always struggle on her serve and submit on Paulas.

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #3740
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

2-1 and she fights. if she fights she has a chance
Asa este is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:16 PM   #3741
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

damn but she choose some stupid shots and when U think it is all lost she does some briliant points
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:16 PM   #3742
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

its gone be a long long set as long as Monica doesnt choke
Haide Moni! destroy her
Asa este is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #3743
country flag UCLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post
its gone be a long long set as long as Monica doesnt choke
Haide Moni! destroy her
It`s not Simo !! )))

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #3744
country flag UCLA

U`re faster ! Touche Asa este

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #3745

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Lack of lucidity in the last 2 points.......

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #3746
country flag UCLA

Minge lunga cu bounce si tu ataci cand ea e acolo ... SMF !

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #3747

I will hope till the end but chances are slimmer and slimmer

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #3748
country flag UCLA

yea , i feel the same way ..

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #3749
country flag xanadoo

Does that paola looks tired or is it my hopes?
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #3750

Why why why why ????