The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 236 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #3526
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

yes . She did it . Spidergasmic dance ! Now on the 3`rd set . Help

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #3527
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Halle-fucking-lujah ......

Hold your serve in the 1st game pls and don't fear the victory

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #3528
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

3rd set on a break
I will not follow the 3rd set. I have a bit of brain and I am gone use it
not really..
Asa este is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #3529
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Kanepi is actually one of the few players on tour against which I fancy Monica's chances to win it in 3 sets. Kaia's level of fitness has been appalling lately.

She will win this if she can keep her on the run, but then again it's Monica and her serve will be at junior level right now.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #3530
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

God, help all Monica fans who are following the 3rd set. Have mercy on their souls
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #3531
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post
3rd set on a break
I will not follow the 3rd set. I have a bit of brain and I am gone use it
not really..
knew it ) she`s ours m8 U can`t choose your "family" . U only support them unconditionally

P.S. For me , is harder to support Cadantu , but meh , everybody has a thing for somebody

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #3532
country flag UCLA

Omg Monica , did u just hold your serve in 3`rd ? OMFG ! Dare more now. Brake her. Suprise ( in a good way for u lol ) the hell out the french crowd

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #3533
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Moni served an ace to hold in the third set?!
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:16 PM   #3534
country flag UCLA

Omfg ! Monica do this pretty please !!! Hold your serve girl. No need for drama. C`mon !!!

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #3535
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

Lol she heard you UCLA !!
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #3536
country flag UCLA

I`m gonna scream until my neighbors call the police . If only she can win this ) Hai Monica!

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #3537
country flag Asa este

2-0!! She brought Simona to play the 3rd set
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #3538
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Kanepi is actually one of the few players on tour against which I fancy Monica's chances to win it in 3 sets. Kaia's level of fitness has been appalling lately.

She will win this if she can keep her on the run, but then again it's Monica and her serve will be at junior level right now.
That's exactly what my hope is... that Kaia is a tired ue-machine right now.

Moni just play your game and take advantage... you can do this!!!
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #3539
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post
2-0!! She brought Simona to play the 3rd set
Kanepi is also up to 10 unforced errors in just 3 games, but hey I'll take whatever I can get here.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #3540
country flag Asa este