The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #3511
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

brake !

can she put an end to my torture and hold her serve after a brake ?

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #3512
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnar View Post
She lost it. Anyone expected different?
Expect a different outcome? Nope. More like keep hoping despite the fact we should know better. It's a bit of a specialty around Tennis Romania -gluttons for punishment and all that stuff .
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:30 PM   #3513
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

yes ! 2-0 in 2`nd set. C`mon Monica!

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:30 PM   #3514
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Its about time that Simona takes all other Romanian girls into a short bootcamp/seminar/workshop and teaches them how to stop choking. Thats enough
What is going on with them? I can understand Dulgheru with her injuries but all others have no excuses.
Asa este is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:37 PM   #3515
country flag UCLA

hold your breath. it`s 3-0 and she`s gonna lose her serve. Don`t u dare Monica! Stop helping Kanepi

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:39 PM   #3516
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

What the hell heaven. She is 2 breaks up now 3-0 and serving insane.
Honest who believes she can win in 3 sets? anyone?
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #3517
country flag UCLA

4-0 !!! Whohohohohoho Good work Monica! Now keep on going !

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #3518
country flag Gunnar

Gunnar is an unknown quantity at this point

4-0. She has to win this. Kanepi is only at 45% first serve.
Gunnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #3519
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Kanepi chokes away her serve and it's now 5-0. Haide Moni!
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #3520
country flag Asa este

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Kanepi chokes away her serve and it's now 5-0. Haide Moni!
unbelievable and then comes the Monica choke in the 3rd set. I am such an optimist

broken 5-1 and now Kanepi will make it 5-5 of course
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:48 PM   #3521
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post
unbelievable and then comes the Monica choke in the 3rd set. I am such an optimist
Might not even have to wait until the third set . I still think we will get there, though.
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:50 PM   #3522
country flag UCLA

Offf. A breadstick can be ok too, but don`t u dare playing with my nerves. Close this set now!

LE : damn draci si laci si maci.

Hold your serve girl !

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #3523
country flag UCLA

u gotta be kidding me... don`t tell me u will do it again as u always do ..

Old May 25th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #3524
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #3525
country flag ioana_sk8r

Third set! Too early to grab a drink at 11 am EST? Not sure if I can get through this fully sober