The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #3481
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
So your prediction is a 75 57 06 scoreline? Just kidding
which definitely seems to be a more realistic scoreline with Monica these days than a routine 6-4 6-3.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #3482
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
So your prediction is a 75 57 06 scoreline? Just kidding
You forgot to mention about 1-2 MPs to be missed in the 2nd set .

I'm also kidding .Hope she wins.

LE : I see she doesn't play Doubles with Koukalova here

LE-2: Plays the 2nd match tomorrow, on the 2nd court (Show Court). I doubt it will be streamed, being on Sunday but who knows.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : May 17th, 2014 at 03:56 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #3483
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

It is in fact streamed... and will begin very soon! C'mon Monica!!

edit. Moni played pretty well but couldn't keep those UE's in check... yet another R1 exit

K. Nara def. M. Niculescu 63 64

Last edited by Not A Fan : May 18th, 2014 at 02:14 PM.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #3484
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Well, at least I got the scoreline right.
Old May 18th, 2014, 07:47 PM   #3485

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

No comment 4 the loss.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Old May 18th, 2014, 10:24 PM   #3486
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

So 7 was the right answer
Old May 19th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #3487
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

R1 Nurnberg 2014
Monica Niculescu - Kurumi Nara

Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:22 AM   #3488
country flag Curcubeu

Monica's campaign to finally win a match at RG will start with Kanepi in R1.

I was fearing the worst when I saw her taking on a seed in R1, but she still lucked out here. Epic mess coming up, though.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 01:26 PM   #3489
country flag Not A Fan

Will this be the year??? Man, i sure hope to finally see her win at the French Open. Let's do this!!!
Old May 23rd, 2014, 01:51 PM   #3490
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Will this be the year??? Man, i sure hope to finally see her win at the French Open. Let's do this!!!
Here's hoping. Am sure there will be plenty of fingers crossed and pumni strânși for her. If any kind soul has access to a farm, might I suggest sacrificing a small, flightless animal to appease the tennis gods?
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 02:34 PM   #3491
country flag Not A Fan

Monica at the Roland Garros players party with Kookie and her coach

Old May 23rd, 2014, 03:43 PM   #3492
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Looking fabulous. She has great taste in clothes. She could have done better with the hair though (like in that interview for Romanian tv earlier this year, she looked SICKENING!)
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 03:46 PM   #3493
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Looking fabulous. She has great taste in clothes. She could have done better with the hair though (like in that interview for Romanian tv earlier this year, she looked SICKENING!)
Those spiral curls take some time to get done. Most likely, she didn't have that much time on her hands to get tiffed this time around, but she's always put together very nicely off-court. Dresses with A-line skirts

While at it, could she help out Kookie with her outfit -is that seriously animal print in a pastel palette?
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 03:48 PM   #3494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Yup. And could have done better with the eye-make-up also like in the mentioned interview.

And Koukalova is the hottest over 30 player out there .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old May 24th, 2014, 04:11 AM   #3495
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Monica's campaign to finally win a match at RG will start with Kanepi in R1.

I was fearing the worst when I saw her taking on a seed in R1, but she still lucked out here. Epic mess coming up, though.
Another first-round exit for Monica here.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote