The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 232 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #3466
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

You gotta be kidding me.....
Not A Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #3467
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Had 2 MPs according to flash score . Another one . OMG.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #3468
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Rome, R1:

Monica Niculescu (ROU) / Shuai Zhang (CHN) def. (7)Alla Kudryavtseva (RUS) / Anastasia Rodionova (AUS) 64 46 [10-8]
Old May 13th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #3469

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Soooo frustrating seeing Cetkovska making the 3rd Round after Monica had 2 MPs in FQR against her.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Old May 13th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #3470
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Players that saved MPs early in the tournament usually end up making it very far (Li at AO, Sorana in Toronto last year etc.)

Monica, I'm pretty sure would have beaten Pironkova as well, but no way she would have defeated Kerber.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #3471
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Players that saved MPs early in the tournament usually end up making it very far (Li at AO, Sorana in Toronto last year etc.)

Monica, I'm pretty sure would have beaten Pironkova as well, but no way she would have defeated Kerber.
I think we will remember that tournament for some time from now on
All her matches were great and makes me think where did that player go ?!?!
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #3472

Why isn't she on tomorrow's Rome schedule for Doubles !?

I hope she didn't withdrew also.

Old May 14th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #3473
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Why isn't she on tomorrow's Rome schedule for Doubles !?

I hope she didn't withdrew also.
I don't think all second round doubles matches are on tomorrow. Didn't see Black/Mirza scheduled, either as an example.

eta: I see they played today. Dellacqua and Jans-Ignacik just won their first round, though, so maybe that's why their second round match with Niculescu/Zhang will be delayed by one day?

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : May 14th, 2014 at 08:51 PM.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #3474

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
I don't think all second round doubles matches are on tomorrow. Didn't see Black/Mirza scheduled, either as an example.

eta: I see they played today. Dellacqua and Jans-Ignacik just won their first round, though, so maybe that's why their second round match with Niculescu/Zhang will be delayed by one day?
It's now revised . 3rd match on court 2 . it wouldn't have made any sense not to play tomorrow.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old May 15th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #3475
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Moni didn't play today and had to withdraw from Rome doubles, probably because of Zhang....

WTA Rome, R2:
Casey Dellacqua / Klaudia Jans-Ignacik def. Monica Niculescu / Shuai Zhang w/o

i was disappointed when i first saw she randomly partnered with this Zhang instead of reuniting the fed cup dream team or even calling up Raluca, but figured she needed better ranking. this stinks...
Not A Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2014, 10:17 PM   #3476

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Moni didn't play today and had to withdraw from Rome doubles, probably because of Zhang....

WTA Rome, R2:
Casey Dellacqua / Klaudia Jans-Ignacik def. Monica Niculescu / Shuai Zhang w/o

i was disappointed when i first saw she randomly partnered with this Zhang instead of reuniting the fed cup dream team or even calling up Raluca, but figured she needed better ranking. this stinks...

Yes. Because of Zhang . "shoulder injury"

It wasn't random because she knew from about 2 weeks ago so they talked.

Begu was scheduled to play Prague ITF, so no way she would've played only doubles in Rome. And with Olaru, she partnered only 2 times , a long while ago. *they would have made it with their ranking.

Old May 17th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #3477
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Nurnberg

(6)Nara v Niculescu
Mayr-Achleitner v Shvedova
Schmiedlova v Q/LL
Zahlavova Strycova v (2)Bouchard
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #3478

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

I'm genuinely curious how many games she can take against Nara.
Old May 17th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #3479
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
I'm genuinely curious how many games she can take against Nara.

unless stars align again for Nara. I don't know what was happening in Rio, but it's hard to ever see her repeat such a week on clay, yet alone winning an event.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #3480

So your prediction is a 75 57 06 scoreline? Just kidding