The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 226 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2014, 04:59 PM   #3376
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

What a nightmare...
I remember Moni once beat Alex at the USO...
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2014, 05:10 PM   #3377
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think it's a good chance for both of them because it means that one at least will win a match which by looking at that q-draw might not have been the case otherwise.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 05:44 PM   #3378
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Didn't notice this pic Duchess is NOT impressed
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 06:39 PM   #3379
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Niculescu vs. Dulgheru obviously the first match on center court. how cool would a stream to this match be....
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:07 PM   #3380
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to say who'll win this one. Niculescu is almost a walking bye on clay and Dulgheru is injured all the time.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:17 PM   #3381

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Monica winning on clay (in the middle of a dry spell) wooohooooo. So sorry for Alex though
Old May 2nd, 2014, 02:17 PM   #3382
country flag Not A Fan

Hard to be happy about this, but let's now see how her bag of tricks works against Cepelova. Moni is always dangerous when playing a newcomer for the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Niculescu

Last edited by Not A Fan : May 2nd, 2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 03:03 PM   #3383
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:14 AM   #3384
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Guys ,do you have a stream with Monica vs Cepelova match ? I can`t seem to find one.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:16 AM   #3385

I suppose they'll be streaming MD matches only.

Great start for Monica though
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:17 AM   #3386
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Damn.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:18 AM   #3387
country flag UCLA

Hai Monica. Fa`i 2-0 Ar fi un start grozav.

YES ! 2-0 Keep going like this.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:22 AM   #3388
country flag UCLA

3-0 . Doamne , cand joaca bine Monica nu dau astia meciul ) Cum sa nu`ti fie necaz )
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:28 AM   #3389
country flag UCLA

4-0 trolololo ) Orgasmic start
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:30 AM   #3390
country flag UCLA

5-0 !!!