The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 218 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #3256
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Only 10 points played, but this match is already becoming terrible to watch. 2 DF already for Monica
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:52 PM   #3257
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Only 10 points played, but this match is already becoming terrible to watch. 2 DF already for Monica
The wind kinda affects Monica's game. P.s : what stream do you use ? Sportslemon ?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #3258

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Carlos showing his soft, vulnerable side. I like that
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:54 PM   #3259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
The wind kinda affects Monica's game. P.s : what stream do you use ? Sportslemon ?

Yeap, Sportlemon.
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:56 PM   #3260
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Monica has a chance. CSN's one handed bachand is vulnerable for her forehand slice. Another unforced error for the early break lead.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #3261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Monica has a chance. CSN's one handed bachand is vulnerable for her forehand slice. Another unforced error for the early break lead.
Monica has the first chance, Carlos is rubbish on hardcourt and seems tired already. Monica has to do her everyday game and she'll win this one.
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:00 AM   #3262
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back right on time, Monica breaks and holds
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #3263

Dat volley
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:20 AM   #3264
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Gets her break back . CSN still looking winded from the extra-long rally a couple of points ago.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:25 AM   #3265
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Monica plays pretty well. I like how she varies the shots. However, Suarez seems pretty patient, more than I wish
I guess that's what you call experience.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:26 AM   #3266

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Please wind , let Monica win today

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:37 AM   #3267

Well done, girl!
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:38 AM   #3268
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

What a difference between watching Simona Halep play and watching Monica Niculescu, like watching a different sport, not just tennis. I like it though, at least when she plays well. Otherwise is painful to watch, like last year in Stanford.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:45 AM   #3269
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

And the entire local PD is now being deployed next to center court by the sounds of it.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 01:03 AM   #3270

Another Romanian injury today ? What the fuck !?