The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 216 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:51 PM   #3226
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #3227
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Schmiedlova getting used to the junk
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #3228
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

That point
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #3229

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Oh, boy, this really was unnecessary
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #3230
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Stunning !
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 08:26 PM   #3231

C'mon, Diva, 6 more points!
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #3232

GSM 60 46 62

Second round should be more relaxed
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #3233
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

60 46 62

It takes a lot of energy/focus to be able to deal with Monica's game. AKS was only able to do that for a set.

Monica's serve was a disaster in the third set but ruthless in the first
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #3234
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Schmiedlova looked as finished out there as I've never seen a player before in R1 of a WTA event. You could think she just ran a marathon or something.

Should have won in straights, though.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 08:26 PM   #3235
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Withdrew from Doubles . (Zakopalova: viral chest infection).

Plays the Singles 2nd round tomorrow , the 4th match on Centre Court.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 07:27 AM   #3236
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

well, this sucks... she could have at least partnered with Begu and most certainly would have won this title.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #3237
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Entertaining match so far. Kovinic putting much more resistance than I expected, Monica has to be extra crafty today.
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #3238
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Atrocious serving
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #3239
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Kovinic collapsing. 6-3 Monica
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 08:13 PM   #3240
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Kovinic is desperately trying to avoid Monica's forward