The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #3106
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

I am very happy for her.
Monica
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 05:56 AM   #3107
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Monica Niculescu (ROU)/Klara Zakopalova (CZE) vs. Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU)/Sorana Cirstea (ROU) interrupted due to the heat after the first set. Final score: 6-3 6-2. Next round will be vs. [6]Cara Black (ZIM)/Sania Mirza (IND). In the Single schedule, Friday 17 January, Monica Niculescu (ROU) vs. Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) [22] is the second game on Court 2, so probably around 1 PM local time. Good luck Moni !

Last edited by s0higher : Jan 16th, 2014 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Updated
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #3108
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Mon!
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:11 AM   #3109
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

A winner on the first point. She means business.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:13 AM   #3110
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Nvm she just got broken. I'm too tired for this, i'm out
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:14 AM   #3111
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

sadly Makarova is not the kind of player to struggle that much with Monica I mean, I like Ekat, but I like Monica more

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:24 AM   #3112
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Monica is going ok. Thing is Monica HAS to win this match. Do you see what is happening right now on the Hisense Arena? Lucie Safarova is killing Ni Li.

Just think about it. Australian Open 4th Round... Monica Niculescu vs Lucie Safarova

Seriously, could we even in our wildest dreams hand pick a more ideal opponent for Monica to play in a Grand Slam 4th round match? I think not.

We fucking NEED this match to happen.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:33 AM   #3113
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

broken again
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:37 AM   #3114
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

3-3 rebreak
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:41 AM   #3115
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
The 1st serve % is too low for Monica.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:42 AM   #3116
country flag Amartolomeu

4-3. Great. I think she will manage it! She'll play the quarters. What I love about her game tonight is that she plays really smart, she outsmarts makarova.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:51 AM   #3117
country flag Amartolomeu

4-5, lost her focus a bit but imo she plays better than the day before yesterday. right?
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:54 AM   #3118
country flag Amartolomeu

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr set lost. the miss at 15-30 was hurtful. against liscky i was downhearted after the 1st set, but today i really have hopes.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:58 AM   #3119
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Incredibly Monica is making more errors than Katya. Monica isn't going to win like that. Thing is, when she keeps the ball in play she is making things very tough for Katya. It is clear Katya isn't comfortable dealing with Monica's slice. Moni just needs to clean up those errors.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 02:02 AM   #3120
country flag Amartolomeu

0-1, 0-2 now i'm worried makarova has too much patience, much more than lisicki. it worked a time with the slices, but now she has to diversify a bit.