The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #3091
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Monica has held serve too many consecutive times...
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:13 AM   #3092
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine usually plays her best tennis when her back is against wall...
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:15 AM   #3093
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Her first UE in ages, on MP
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:16 AM   #3094
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:17 AM   #3095
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu!
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:17 AM   #3096
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Monica

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #3097
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

"My slice was going really well !" *crowd laughs*
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:19 AM   #3098
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Great interview, you could tell the crowd was disappoitned with the result but she won them over with her honesty and candidness !
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #3099
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Bravo Monica . That's why I picked you in PAW, FITD and Suicide (BU) [TF Games]

Great day for Romanians . 3/3 and 2 (teams) still to go

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:23 AM   #3100
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

"I need my slice *crowd laughs* it's like a weapon" Monica you gotta love her

to be honest, I called it after the first set, it was about Monica being bad, rather than Bine amazing...people will laugh, but the match was actually on Monica's racket, the moment in which she started playing her game, Sabine had nothing to do with that, she can't produce the power she wants to out of the variatons of Monica and often ended up being moved side to side, front and back until she misshit.

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:34 AM   #3101
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Final score, 26 62 62! Now is starting to separate herself from Sabine in their rivalry! She's back into the third round, her best effort at this Slam, and meets Makarova. Ekaterina is a juniors rival of Monica's, and in pro play they are tied 1-all, but Monica is 0-1 against her on hardcourt. That loss, however, came in a retirement after the first game in Washington last year. This will be an intriguing match.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:39 AM   #3102
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Happy for Monica, Sabine was realy clueless after a while and she doesn't know how to deal whit Monica's game. Good win!!
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.

Last edited by DanLovesWTA : Jan 15th, 2014 at 02:35 AM.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:50 AM   #3103
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I knew this thread was getting so many posts during this match. I think that is the most posts this thread has ever had over the course of an actual Monica match. That's damn cool. And it's wonderful reading through all of it.

Matches like that are why I'm a Monica fan. She does things nobody else in this game could even dream of doing and the way she can wreck havoc on her opponents game when everything is going her way, right surface, right opponent, game in form etc, is a joy to behold and better than that, just a lot of good old fashioned fun.

Best result of the year by a mile for me.

Now looking forward to the next one. Katya is good and she is playing great but I think Monica can cause her some very significant problems. Whether those problems will be big enough to win Monica the match is something we will find out in 2 days.
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 04:10 AM   #3104
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

What a win Fab, absolutely fab
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 07:27 AM   #3105
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

What a great game and win from Monica ! Could not been more proud !
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote