The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 191 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #2851
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

She played good and she lost even though she was halfway there, cruising into that first set vs. She played terrible and she won.

I consider myself a fan of the sport as well, and that's why I know what Monica can do on a good day. I don't need to see her playing great tennis only to lose in the end to know that she is capable of greatness on tennis courts. I'm more pleased when she wins, even though she stinks. And of course, I'm ecstatic when she wins after playing impeccably, faultless tennis.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #2852

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Si apropos, aproape mai toti marii campioni (si de la baieti si de la fete) au declarat, mai devreme sau mai tarziu in carierele lor, ca nu poti juca mereu asa cum iti doresti, dar ca cei mai buni invata sa castige si intr-o zi in care nu-s ei insisi si joaca ca o cizma.
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #2853
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

niculescu just lost the doubles with lino to wickmayer/voght from 9-5 four mps...........
MalJackson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #2854
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Maybe she wanted to focus on the Wozniacki match . Just kidding ==

Conclusion : she will also collapse once again in the Doubles Rankings (somewhere between #72 and #76) as will be the case for the Singles Rankings (#53-54) if she loses to Woz.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Oct 15th, 2013 at 08:54 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #2855
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She was long overdue for another epic choke. She is having about 2 or 3 a year. Let's be happy it was 'only' in doubles.
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #2856
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

this is an awful match up for niculescu but if she can finally bt wozniaki i guess her best chances are here in her fave event

i think there was alot of close games in their previous match?
MalJackson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #2857
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She's due to beat her. I mean she managed to beat JJ, who is also a terible match-up for her, after several losses against her
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #2858
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #2859
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Monica (to a visibly tipsy Irina-Camelia sitting at the bar with her 5th vodka lemon): Hey, Irina! It's Wednesday and you are still here?
Irina (involved in small talk with a rather irritated looking bar keeper): I tell you, mister. Do you know this woman in front of you?
Not? It's Miss Irina-Camelia Begu for you. WTA Newcomer of the year 2011! (Grabbing her iPhone) Look! There it is also on my twitter! I-R-I-N-A B-E-G-U, WTA newcomer. Today is your lucky day to have the honour to meet such an accomplished tennis player!
Monica (blushing): Not that again...
Petko: This gonna be good.
Irina: Oh, Monica, my favourite and best ever doubles partner! Nice to see you! Look man, she is the real Queen of the game. You might have seen everything you say? Yes, of course you think, but this lady is a genius. Last week, mister, I tell you, last week, she hit a forehand volley that bounced back on her side of the net again. Like a fucking boss... What? Too many drinks? I will prove it to you!
Monica, this pressed man at the bar doesn't believe me that you hit a volley that jumped back over the net again!
Elena (entering the scene from the right): Hey Irina! You still owe me a drink for your lost bet!
Irina: Which bet? and who are you?
Elena: We bet that the player with the worse W/L ratio at the end of the WTA season will get paid a round.
Irina (ignoring while zipping her 6th vodka): Oh no! My flight to Lagos will leave in 1 hour. What the fuck should I do? (To the barkeeper handing out her last bills) You heard what that little girl says? You owe her a drink, so allez up your ass and do what the lady says!
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #2860
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #2861

Her second round match pretty much over now
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #2862
country flag Curcubeu

Monica Neckulescu is in the house.

A lot of injury problems for her once again this year.
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #2863
country flag Curcubeu

Caroline is deep in Monica's head.

Complete fuckery in this service game.
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #2864

Every time she meets Caro she does worse than the last time.
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #2865

0-12 in sets against the Woz