The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 190 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #2836
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Stream died again...
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2837
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

stream died again je can't

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #2838
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

A wild Luxembourg GOAT appeared Alex
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #2839
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Monica lucked out of this set because Alexandra has no clue how to behave at the net or how to hit a second serve.

Not a convincing performance by any means.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #2840

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Monica lucked out of this set because Alexandra has no clue how to behave at the net or how to hit a second serve.

Not a convincing performance by any means.
I wouldn't be that harsh on her...she played very well for most of the first set and what you critisize her for is still the problem of 70% of the the girls between 50 and 150

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #2841
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not harsh, just realistic.

She was the better player from the baseline for most parts of this set and could have won this. That said, those obvious weaknesses can be solved by gaining experience. It's a matter of repeating and revising.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #2842
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

The face she just made
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #2843
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Please, end this Monica
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2844

really...it became a horrible utter shit

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #2845
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Why is she arguing with the umpire ?
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #2846
country flag Curcubeu

Simply terrible. No drama apart from Monica receiving another warning for time wasting.

I think they were both pretty tight knowing each other rather well.
Monica won't stand a chance playing like this against Wozzo and not against anyone else in the draw.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #2847
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Good win! Congrats, Monica!
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #2848
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

Simply terrible. No drama apart from Monica receiving another warning for time wasting.
You does she think she is, Rafael Nadal?
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #2849
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Last week she lost a match after taking the first set 60 and everyone praised her on this thread. I still wonder why, btw. Today she WON a match (only her second win in her last seven matches) against Alexandra (who's by far less experienced and has no real weapons, but who is a fighter and can be very tricky especially when she knows her opponent as well as she knows Monica), and she gets mocked. I am slowly getting used with this "trend"
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #2850
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Last week she lost a match after taking the first set 60 and everyone praised her on this thread. I still wonder why, btw. Today she WON a match (only her second win in her last seven matches) against Alexandra (who's by far less experienced and has no real weapons, but who is a fighter and can be very tricky especially when she knows her opponent as well as she knows Monica), and she gets mocked. I am slowly getting used with this "trend"
I'm one of those fans who actually enjoy my faves playing good tennis first of all. Of course results are important, but ranking points are not everything.

Truth is, Monica played a much better match against Kerber than she did today. To be more precise, she was godawful today and Alexandra somehow managed to be even worse. That second set in particular was a pathetic excuse for professional WTA tennis and I see myself supposed to point this out as an honest fan of the sport.