The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #2821
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
*screaming*

Wig apart, Monica is rocking that outfit, I don't recall seeing that sexy side of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Here you go.

And I found a few weeks ago , some photos where she looked even hotter than that . (with Hanescu at a Juniors Tennis day, on a blog) but I can't find them anymore

Found them . But now I think I like the other ones more

And a bonus :

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2822
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Freaking bad luck again . I think she has a Wozniacki magnet

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...13/300/MDS.pdf

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #2823
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck that shit, but I knew this would happen.

R1 better be streamed - that match should have already happened last week.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #2824
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Dream R1 though This is going to be epic.

Shame that Lucie is on the other half of the draw

Oh and thanks for the pics Kurt, she looks stunning in the 2nd one.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #2825
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

From Rix643 thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Two Romanians One Practitce Court

Monica not impressed.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan

Last edited by soimu : Oct 14th, 2013 at 12:41 PM.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #2826
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Alex
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #2827
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what has happened between the second and the third pic.

Anyway, this will be quite some feast.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #2828
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

1 game and she's already acting like a crazy person
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #2829
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Streams are horrible for me. They keep freezing.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #2830
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Omg she hit a topspin FH
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #2831
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Broke back !
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #2832
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

in its very unique and odd way, this match is amazing

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2833
country flag Curcubeu

Smart change of play from Monica. Playing flatter now and ironically, now Alex is starting to commit more errors.

Clutch play to not go down by a double break before.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #2834
country flag Curcubeu

Far too many UEs on the FH slice right now.

She mugged this game away.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #2835
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Those failed dropshots were the worst.