The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 184 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #2746
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Thank God she woke up in the tiebreak! 76(4)
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2747
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She is doing things so hard for herself - unbelievable.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #2748
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
She looks a little exhausted

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #2749

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

How come our players are always the ones looking exhausted?

When they lead they look exhausted, when they fall behind they also look exhausted, when they come back on court after a month break they look exhausted, when they play a lot of matches, that's right, exhausted
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #2750
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She should tank that second set if she is sensible.
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #2751

After an amazing start of the season, she's having a horrendous 2013. Hardly done anything after that semifinal show in Monterrey and it seems she's not gonna do anything pleasant today.
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2752

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Look at her face and her movement . that,s what I see and I say what I see. I could be wrong of course. But surely I,m not on of the ones who talks like in your post (I think it,s the 1st time I say this on tf btw)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2753
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

She could be a pretty decent player if she wasn't such a choker...or had a good serve.... or a good double backhand ....
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2754
country flag Curcubeu

Playing in smoggy Beijing isn't the most suitable venue for professional sport, to be honest.

Her serve is by far her biggest problem, especially on slower surfaces as she can't even kick it ā la Errani for example.
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2755
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Playing in smoggy Beijing isn't the most suitable venue for professional sport, to be honest.
I have trouble breathing just by watching the stream. What a depressing atmosphere this city seems to have.
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2756
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Junkulescu at her best in those last 2 points
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #2757

4-all! Can't believe this!
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #2758

Bravo. Now hold

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #2759
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Time violation
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #2760

Retarded umpire