The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 183 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #2731
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

ITF 100k tournaments have no ranking restriction and award 150 points
WTA Challengers award 160 points, but are not allowed to be played by someone inside the Top 50.

I really don't get how this should work out.
Two different organizations, two different set of rules.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #2732
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I know, but there is no coherence or anything.

It looks like there is like no communication between these two organizations, everyone is doing the stuff he likes and the players are like gaming pieces on the board of money and fame.

That said, I highly doubt she will play either tournament in two weeks. She is definitely not fit at the moment and also pulled out of Guangzhou.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Sep 13th, 2013 at 09:51 AM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #2733
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I know, but there is no coherence or anything.

It looks like there is like no communication between these two organizations, everyone is doing the stuff he likes and the players are like gaming pieces on the board of money and fame.

That said, I highly doubt she will play either tournament in two weeks. She is definitely not fit at the moment and also pulled out of Guangzhou.

She has to..because Q starts on Friday in Tokio.
stupid shedule, but also stupid rules from WTA it is not fair that she has to play Q in Tokio after WTA pressed her to play there, normaly she was in MD in Tokio but confirmed to late ( wants to play 125, was committed there but WTA pressed her to change) crazy rules

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #2734
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
She has to..because Q starts on Friday in Tokio.
But I don't understand.

There are a lot of players in the Q list for Tokyo who play in Guangzhou or Seoul this week. Weird.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #2735
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But I don't understand.

There are a lot of players in the Q list for Tokyo who play in Guangzhou or Seoul this week. Weird.
Yes, but may be she thought she will win in Guanghzou and than won´t be able to play Q...

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #2736
country flag Curcubeu

It doesn't matter guys as she pulled out of Tokyo Q.

Can't play a season without injury problems, although her physically demanding game might play a role here.
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #2737
country flag Saraya!

She did it right!!!

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #2738
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Beijing, Main Draw:

(11)Sloane Stephens v. Alexandra Wozniack
Q v. Magdalena Rybarikova
Annika Beck v. Monica Niculescu
(6)Caroline Wozniacki v. BYE

The Queen coming back to the place where all the starts aligned for her.

Very kind R1 draw to defend her points there.
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #2739
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

It's an OK draw but I can't see more than a R2 here.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #2740
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

She lost her last 3 matches so a win is more than welcome.
GL Monica.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #2741
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Acceptable draw.

Go Monica
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #2742
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Clinical in the start of the match. Already leads 4-1. Hai Monica!
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #2743

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

4-all instead of 6-0

Every time she goes to the net she loses the point and every time she serves with the second she gives the point away
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #2744

Sleep tight, Monica! 5-6
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #2745
country flag Curcubeu

Monica's shot selection on key points is a disaster.