The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:26 AM   #2131
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

62 31 to 46
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:27 AM   #2132
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

My god..so sad...

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:29 AM   #2133
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Some of those errors.

Unreal.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:30 AM   #2134
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Common, I can't believe this.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:32 AM   #2135
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

So many return winner for Olga
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:34 AM   #2136
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:35 AM   #2137
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

2 great points HAIDE
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:35 AM   #2138
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

How the heck does she end up having to defend like that own her own serve?
It stopped the bleeding a little.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:36 AM   #2139
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She really has to break ASAP. Her serve is reaching bottom level.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:39 AM   #2140
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
How the heck does she end up having to defend like that own her own serve?
Her serve is basically a throw in that allows her opponent the first hit.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:40 AM   #2141
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

My god..I will hope she will win, but it don´t look like!!

Good night everybody!!

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:42 AM   #2142
country flag codrutc

A little better now, I guess it's because she got her first serve in.
I hope she gets a break just to raise Puchkova's level of frustration a bit.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:44 AM   #2143
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Making her opponents fall since 2002
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:45 AM   #2144
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Break
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:45 AM   #2145
country flag Curcubeu

Break!

Nice backhand to set up the BPs.

3*-2