The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:34 PM   #2086
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Puchkova really falling apart now, double break lead

5*-2
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:34 PM   #2087
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

It must be hot and humid there. Puchkova doesn't have an answer to Monica's game so far.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:35 PM   #2088
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

*5-2 - Puchkova is such an up and down player - remind me of one of my favorite
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:38 PM   #2089
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

BH at the bottom of the net from Olga.

Too easy, one way traffic those last 15 minutes.

6-2, one set to go.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:38 PM   #2090
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Serving it out like a boss

All she has to do is slicing her FH to Olga's BH
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:38 PM   #2091
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

6-2 - harder but in some time easier that I expected.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:38 PM   #2092
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Omg what is going on
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:39 PM   #2093
country flag Curcubeu

dead at that mascot dancing.

need a gif
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:40 PM   #2094
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

so happy..she got the 1st set..great!"!"!!!!!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM   #2095
country flag Curcubeu

Olga is beyond awful at the moment.

Weird feeling now.

1*-0
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM   #2096
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Olga showing signs of frustration
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:43 PM   #2097
country flag grs

I wonder if Puchkova will laugh at the end of the match
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:45 PM   #2098
country flag grs

I really wanna see a match between an in-form Monica and an out of form Kvitova.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:45 PM   #2099
country flag Curcubeu

Well, now I know how she got double bageled...

6 games in a row.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:46 PM   #2100
country flag Curcubeu

Amazing forehand drop shot.

Magical.