The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #2011
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Monica put Tereza at her place!
The lower part of the table looks now as:

Monica Niculescu (ROU)v Timea Babos (HUN)
(7)Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) v Melinda Czink (HUN)

No excuse for her if she will not play the final here!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2012
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She is smoking young girls like Babos with wonky groundstroke technique for breakfast.

Should be rather easy as well.

Kristina is probably too inerxperienced and Melinda too brainless to deal with her game.

She should really reach the final here.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #2013
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it wasn't the last time she is gracing this tournament with her presence and unusual game.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #2014
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #2015
country flag Curcubeu

Putting pushers back into their place.

She really seems to be one of the few players these days who is adapting her gamestyle to the opponents she faces next.
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #2016
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

her English is so sweet

she's a very smart girl indeed

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #2017
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She's so cute I wanna hug her.

"She was pushing a lot" Queen
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #2018
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Broken to love when serving for the match
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #2019
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

63 62

Mladenovic next
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #2020

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

makes up for that immediatly SF

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #2021
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great one
Next one will be tough, so I hope her game is on fire

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2022
country flag Curcubeu

Comical stuff.

It was awesome how every single lob of her worked today and how she completely pissed off Timea who tried everything, but still couldn't handle that slice at all.
Also there was one rally where Timea pumped up the volume of her grunt working herself onto the net just to get passed casually.
Priceless wtf gestures throughout the match from the Hungarian.
And I still don't know if those moonballs of her were on purpose or just shanked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Broken to love when serving for the match
Romanians

That was Babos' best game of the match, though.
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #2023

Timerda...

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #2024
country flag Curcubeu

She was actually very calm for her standards today.
Only quite upset with her own incapability to cope with Monica's game and some indeed questionable decisions of the line judges.

SF against Mladenovic now.
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #2025
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Smart tennis
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote