The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #1981
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I'm curios, if Monica will win the second set will AMG take a (long) toilet break?
Of course she is doing that.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1982
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Ironically, Monica is bringing herself into danger by feeding AMG with too much pace. She is still able to pun some down the line counter shots. Well defended this time, though.

good hold from 0-30 down.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #1983
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She is really trying everything tonight.

MTO to come when trailing 2-5 again.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1984
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

The toilet break isn't enough, so an injury break will come.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #1985
country flag Curcubeu

Umpire said out, line judge said out

Where is the problem?
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #1986
country flag grs

Let's argue on a clear ball called out.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #1987
country flag Curcubeu

AMG really seems tired. maybe the injury excuse isn't all fake.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #1988
country flag Curcubeu

Has Anabel won a single point on the net so far?
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #1989
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
AMG really seems tired. maybe the injury excuse isn't all fake.
Or maybe she is practicing for Oscar 2014.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #1990
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

left on *5-3 in TB
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #1991
country flag grs

Monica was broke at 4-0 for her. I hope she is not going to repeat the second set.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1992
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Sorry, but Monica is so untalented tennis player

Forhand slice, forhand slice, and again forhand slice !
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #1993
country flag grs

No drama in final set - AMG was indeed too physically and mentally exhausted after losing the second set and Monica won easily with 6-1.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #1994
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
left on *5-3 in TB
Reminds me of the miracolous Blegu come back against Hradecka last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Sorry, but Monica is so untalented tennis player

Forhand slice, forhand slice, and again forhand slice !
Nice to see that she is making the most out of it in contrast to the player in your avi.

I really don't get what is the reason to post something like this in the cheering thread of another player. We know about Monica's strengths and weaknesses and we also understand that her game is not everyone's cup of tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
No drama in final set - AMG was indeed too physical and mental exhausted after losing the second set and Monica won easily with 6-1.
Next up Mrdeza.

She is usually eating up players like her alive.

She may ask the Duchess on how to beat her.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Feb 25th, 2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #1995
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Dis Queen right here I love her so much
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote