The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #1951
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Strange, you guys posted the final score and I am still watching the game via online stream. I thought it was live.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #1952
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Of course she's playing GOAT now.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #1953
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Peak Santorolescu
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #1954
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

It's live, but we've already known the score
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1955
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She somehow reached the TB.

Gonna be good.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1956
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Begu 2.0
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1957
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

TB
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1958
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Unexpected it's not 5-7; 5-7
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #1959
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I smell a comeback but my olfactory bulb may betray me.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #1960
country flag Curcubeu

Unforced error after unforced error...

This is just piss weak and on her way out to fuck up the biggest cakewalk draw in the history of an MM.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #1961
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I smell a comeback but my olfactory bulb may betray me.
I hope so, but, on the other hand, for my health a third set is a killer.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #1962
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Horrible TB from both
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #1963
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

2 MPs saved
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1964
country flag Curcubeu

Those girls will bring me in the grave sooner or later.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1965
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

6-6