The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 129 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #1921
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3463237

wonderful.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #1922
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Broken from 40-0 up to lose the set.

No words really.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #1923
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Broken from 40-0 up to lose the set.

No words really.
AMG played very well from 0-40.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #1924
country flag Curcubeu

Still, things like that happen far too often.

How often do Romanian tennis players get broken when trying to stay in the set?

8/10 easily.

If you know that your second serve is gonna killed, then why still going for the first...
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #1925
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

NID that she would flop after coming back from 5-2 down
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #1926
country flag Curcubeu

This surface is quite fast for WTA standards.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1927
country flag Curcubeu

dead at that roll-over.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1928
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Is it me or Monica hit the ball harder than usual?
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #1929
country flag Curcubeu

Double break lead in the second set now.

4*-1

As I said, that surface is really fast for outdoor hard court these days.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1930
country flag grs

All right, but she hits flat balls with her bk, overpowering AMG. Unexpected, I say.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1931
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I have noticed that too, she's bashing from the BH side
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #1932
country flag Curcubeu

Monica is actually dictating the rallies when she can get her first serve in.

Problem is she had less than 50% in the 1st set.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #1933
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Stunning defense, that's my queen
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1934
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Haide !
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1935
country flag Curcubeu

This surface is really made for her. Flat bouncing and quite fast.

Playing really well now.

And you are right, she is really going for that backhand.