The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #1591
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

She is in such a bad form.

At least she won her doubles match with Gajdosova.
They support each other probably because this is some pair.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #1592
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think that the injury is the main problem, it's her mentality.

It all began with that monumental choke against Wozniak. Since then she is unable to pull through a 3 set match, of course physical problems don't help either.

But that FO match against Bratchikova for example, bageling her in set 1 just to give it away, against Kanpp nearly the same picture...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:21 AM   #1593
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Tokyo, Main Draw:

[6]Errani v BYE
Oprandi v Q
Goerges v Niculescu
(wc)Date-Krumm v [9]Bartoli

Well, Goerges had to win a match, sooner or later again.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:00 PM   #1594
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Monica will play the doubles final at Guangzhou.
Is good she got some wins even it is in doubles.

Also prepare for a 2nd round match vs Bartoli.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:39 PM   #1595
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see her in doubles final
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:40 PM   #1596
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Goerges v Niculescu ? Really, this is the best draw she could hope in this moment.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:42 PM   #1597
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Monica will play the doubles final at Guangzhou.
Is good she got some wins even it is in doubles.

Also prepare for a 2nd round match vs Bartoli.
Which proves my point that her sucking can't be linked back to her injury.

She had no match rhythm in singles, but now she luckily found a way to get some matches under her belt which should help her coming back into form.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:02 PM   #1598
country flag soimu

Final lost
Gajdosova/Niculescu - Tanasugarn T/Zhang S
6-2 2-6 8-10
Now towards Tokyo.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:58 PM   #1599
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good doubles week
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #1600
country flag soimu

She lost 3&2.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #1601
country flag Curcubeu

First time I've seen Monica winning more points on her 2nd serve than on her 1st serve which probably mirrors the match quality quite well.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1602
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Moni
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #1603
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Beijing, Main Draw:

Kvitova v Hantuchova
Suarez Navarro v Bacsinszky
Jankovic v Petkovic
Niculescu v Safarova

Memories of the US Open last year...

Only 4 matches to defend her 480 points this week.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #1604
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favorite matches ever
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #1605
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

It is so hard. She will loose a lot of points from the SF last year! So bad!!! Like her so much.
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote