A name for the sub-forum (Vote please) :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which one should it be ?

Monica Niculescu 0 0%
The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu 10 58.82%
Monica's slice of heaven 7 41.18%
Queen Monica 0 0%
Slice forehand Queen 0 0%
Other (I will write it in a post, below) 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 14th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #1
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Arrow A name for the sub-forum (Vote please) :)

It seems that 'James' (the admin) requires more than a few posts to change the name of the sub-forum so I created this poll .

Please Vote for your favorite . Any other suggestions are welcome .

And please mention if you wanna change the description of the forum as well and into what (where it says: "For fans of Monica Niculescu" )

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2014, 04:56 PM   #2
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future
Re: A name for the sub-forum (Vote please) :)

Between "The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu " and "Monica's slice of heaven", I choose the 2nd, but both are just great!

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #3

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Post Re: A name for the sub-forum (Vote please) :)

My choice remains : "The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu" and as the sub-forum description : "Monica's slice of heaven" .
Old Dec 14th, 2014, 05:31 PM   #4
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
My choice remains : "The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu" and as the sub-forum description : "Monica's slice of heaven" .
I think that makes sense. To me, Monica has always been amazing. She has consistently surpassed everyone's expectations of her and she is still doing that.

Who would have believed it possible that Monica would finish 2015 breaking serve with the greatest frequency in the tour. That just shows how absolutely incredible a player Monica really is from the ground.

Having said that, I am so happy Monica finally has her own forum I'm not that bothered what it's all. All the options look good to me.
Old Dec 14th, 2014, 10:53 PM   #5
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold

quiet_mike is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 08:30 PM   #6
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys, i told you so

For description i prefer Monica Niculescu
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2014, 07:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Well guys, i told you so

For description i prefer Monica Niculescu

It would have probably been enough if more people would have posted in the thread for the change , but only 5 did and the admin said it wasn't enough. This is not like Halep's sub-forum so I (seconded by Not A Fan) though it would be enough but ....

Anyway, the vote will close on the 21st of December, so there's time for people to make the choice till then .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)