What Racket do you use? What rackets work best? The racket forum. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2007, 08:18 AM   #31
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Racket do you use? What rackets work best? The racket forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I use the Prince Turbo Shark MP

A wise choice indeed!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2007, 08:26 AM   #32
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

i use PRINCE O 3 HYBRID JUICE 260
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 08:27 AM   #33
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats my racquet exactly, accually, I have 5 of them
Yonex RQ Force ZR

I recently changed from Prince to Yonex, theres no comparrison. Yonex are amazing
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 11:14 AM   #34
country flag alex14

alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV_Fan View Post
How does that Wilson Hammer work, The one Serena used? I heard it was good I really really want one badly.
I used to use it when i was playing u/14's competitvely around australia for a yr, and the year i used it was probably the best yr i ever had. tennis wise..the volleys were so crisp and serve, top spin was perfect...a rly rly good racket.

now that im getting back into tennis, im using the babolat aeropro drive cortex rackets.. and i absolutely love it..
alex14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 11:20 AM   #35
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Same as Hingis!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 03:39 PM   #36
country flag arslan2660

arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all

Babolat aero pro drive!
- I'll buy Hingis' old (just swicthed) the blue and white one.. because im looking for some more control & a good feeling.. I play smart tennis like hingis, hehe.. And i get everything back, everything WHICH means i'm better on clay...
arslan2660 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 03:41 PM   #37
country flag arslan2660

arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all

could anyone post a pic of the yones 001? It's Martinas old racquet.. Im not sure though
arslan2660 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 04:09 PM   #38
country flag WTAfanatiks

WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all WTAfanatiks is a name known to all

I'm thinking of getting the WILSON ntour 95. Has anybody had any experienced with this one that they could share to me before I buy it? Is the 95" head too small for a beginner? I really don't like those Over Size ones (110 and up) with a thicker beam. Thanks!

Ana IVANOVIC Daniela HANTUCHOVA Nicole VAIDISOVA Maria KIRILENKO Anna CHAKVETADZE

* Agnes SZAVAY * Jelena JANKOVIC * Elena DEMENTIEVA * Anatasia MYSKINA * Kim CLIJSTERS *

STEFFI GRAF - STILL the B E S T !
WTAfanatiks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 06:14 PM   #39
country flag Thanx4nothin

Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute

I'm currently using the N6 Wilson, i like it but i don't like the shpae of the head, for some reason it puts me off a little, i was using Serena's Hyper Hammer, she used in 2004, loved it, but i smashed it in fit of rage. Before that i was going through a Dunlop stage with 4 Dunlop racquets, including James Blake's old model and Amelié Mauresmo's before she switched (not the aero gel the one before she was using for ages). I have also used Slazenger, Fischer etc, my favourite has to be Wilson.
I think with her serve and her athleticism, her power, her court mobility, I just think when she’s on, she’s the greatest player we’ve ever seen, ever. Now, whether her record is the greatest remains to be seen because she hasn’t retired yet. But I think she is really the greatest player. I have seen Martina and Steffi at their best. There are little chinks in those players’ armor, but it was a different era, where you didn’t need to be the perfect player.
Chris Evert
Thanx4nothin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 06:14 PM   #40
country flag Thanx4nothin

Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAfanatiks View Post
I'm thinking of getting the WILSON ntour 95. Has anybody had any experienced with this one that they could share to me before I buy it? Is the 95" head too small for a beginner? I really don't like those Over Size ones (110 and up) with a thicker beam. Thanks!
I would have to say that i would avoid the 95 inch head and look for something in and around 100 - 105, that would be better for me, but it's your decision.
I think with her serve and her athleticism, her power, her court mobility, I just think when she’s on, she’s the greatest player we’ve ever seen, ever. Now, whether her record is the greatest remains to be seen because she hasn’t retired yet. But I think she is really the greatest player. I have seen Martina and Steffi at their best. There are little chinks in those players’ armor, but it was a different era, where you didn’t need to be the perfect player.
Chris Evert
Thanx4nothin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 06:19 PM   #41
country flag kirill_kucherov

kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice kirill_kucherov is just really nice
Exclamation Re: What Racket do you use? What rackets work best? The racket forum.

the most popular in our academy is WILSON. So many people are playing Wilson rackets. For example, Tommy Peric he is 400 ATP. He is using racket of Federer. Everybody started to play with new models.

Other racket, which I'm using and some other people, is babolat (official racket of Andy Roddick). I like this racket pretty much. Its 315grams and I use strings Pro Hurricane. I'm the one who play that racket. Other players prefer 300 grams Babolat.( new model).

I can tell u difference: Wilson racket has much control and babolat - more powerful racket with a little control. Its more easy to serve with this racket.

Other racket is Head. Now in academy some players play Head prestige flexpoint. And some people started to try new racket of Head (Ljubicic and other players are using this racket).

All players have the style for rackets. For example, if you are a baseliner player. I think Tecnifiber,Head, babolat, Prince (aero) is really good rackets for baseline. If you are a player who use more power. Its good to use babolat, yonex,head and some models of Wilson. If u are more control player, you prefer playing on baseline, do passing shots and sometimes go to the net. Wilson, prince and maybe Yonex.

http://equelite.blogspot.com/
kirill_kucherov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 07:05 PM   #42
country flag serenafan08

serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute

I use the Ntour Two 95 strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane and XCel Premium at 55 pounds. I hit with a lot of power, so this racquet provides me with the control that I need. I swtiched from the N4 because I felt that it was a little too powerful. My serve is awesome now; I can hit with power or with spin and get a good serve in. My groundstrokes have a lot more control, although right now I'm not playing that great lol! But my forehand and backhand are okay at the moment. If I was hitting the ball better I could give a better review. I don't get to play that often, so it's really hit and miss. But overall, it's a good stick. The spin is terrific; topspin and slice shots have plenty of bite. I would recommend this one to a power player looking for control and spin.

5 AO ('03, '05, '07, '09, '10), 2 FO ('02, '13)
5 WBN ('02, '03, '09, '10, '12), 6 USO ('99, '02, '08, '12, '13, '14)
serenafan08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 07:30 PM   #43
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I use the Prince Turbo Shark MP

I used that racket in practice. I hate that grip. Is so flay and not round.

I use this racket

I hate prince, but they are alright now. But they'll never take the place of my wilson rackets. Wilson has the best tennis rackets out there.
SV_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 07:37 PM   #44
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arslan2660 View Post
could anyone post a pic of the yones 001? It's Martinas old racquet.. Im not sure though
SV_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 07:40 PM   #45
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

I use the Babolat Pure Drive that Kim Clijsters and Andy Roddick use. Its a great racket for power players and for players who are looking to get more power. Definitly less control than other rackets though.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

~Marion Bartoli~ Anna Chakvetadze~ Ana Ivanovic~ Jelena Jankovic~ Patty Schnyder~ Daniela Hantuchova~ Vera Zvonareva~ Dinara Safina~ Alona Bondarenko~ Elena Dementieva~
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote