What Racket do you use? What rackets work best? The racket forum. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #16
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Racket do you use? What rackets work best? The racket forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercerocks View Post
i want to get the nblade but i really want something with control because i've got the power..
The nBlade is very control orientated. You'll do well with the nBlade.
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medallist
s_j is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 07:44 PM   #17
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

Frame: Babolat Pure Drive (With Cortex System)
Strings: Babolat Pro Hurricane and Babolat Attraction.
Grip: Babolat Woofer Grip (Black)

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 08:02 PM   #18
country flag jazar

jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of

i use the best frame ever manufactured, the head i.prestige
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 09:16 PM   #19
country flag Mauresmo Fan

Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold

i luv dunlop rackets.i use de dunlop m-fil 200 plus its great

pierce come back soon we miss u
Mauresmo Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 09:18 PM   #20
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute

I play with both Dunlop M-Fil 200 and 300 depending on how I'm feeling.
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 09:19 PM   #21
country flag komorli

komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future

I prefer something with a thinner beam. So I use the Prince O3 Tour (100in). I love it because it's actually heavier than the Wilson NTour 95, so it's sturdier, but I can get a lot more racket head speed because of the holes in the frame. The holes actually enlarge the sweet spot as well. the open string pattern also gives me a lot of heavy topspin. The balance is nice for me because it's really easy to maneuver at the net. I don't get much pop on the serve, but I can kick it nicely.

I don't really like gigantic head sizes and thick power rackets. It doesn't suit my game well at all. 100 square inch is as big as I'm gonna use.

Member of Justine's Philistine's Society
|...Feel the love, 6-0...|
komorli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 09:21 PM   #22
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I use a Prince Turbo Shark MidPlus strung at like 50lbs.

(Let the record show that while it's TOB's old racket, it's Lena D.'s current string tension).

It's got good pop without sacrificing too much control, and it's like serving with a cannon. My only complaints are that I had to overgrip the hell out of it to fit my hand and I'm having to take a little off my volleys. My backhands are either hit with a ton of slice or tons and tons and tons of slice, and this racket helps my slices go deeper and harder than my old Dunlap.

I playtested a number of Wilson and Head rackets as well as a couple newer Prince models, and this is the one for me. At least for now. I tend to play my rackets to death, so it may be awhile before I try one of the "O" models.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 09:42 PM   #23
country flag northern lad

northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute

dunlop m-fil 500. i just got it strung the other day with prince lightning xx strings at 60 lbs. i don't know the first thing about what kind of strings to buy, so i got the pretty looking ones. i may regret this decision.
northern lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 10:20 PM   #24
country flag Wtrain

Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of

I use a Prince triple threat warrior, it's the best racket I have ever used.
Andy Murray - Julien Benneteau - Milos Raonic - Juan Martin del Potro
Wtrain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 12:11 AM   #25
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
i use the best frame ever manufactured, the head i.prestige
The i.Prestige was indeed the best of a great series of racquets by Head

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 12:40 AM   #26
country flag 40-0

40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute

wilson ncode npro 100, its green and black

"People said, we weren't going to make it because we were from the 'hood. … People didn't believe in us because of where we came from." Venus Williams.

40-0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 03:18 AM   #27
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute

Babolat Pure Drive
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 03:50 AM   #28
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of

I just switched from Yonex MP5i to Yonex RQS11

Great Racquet
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 04:26 AM   #29
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I use the Prince Turbo Shark MP

Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 04:33 AM   #30
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Yonex rq ti 1500, maybe the greatest racquet of all time.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote