Eleanor Dean - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 05:16 PM   #16
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Re: Eleanor Dean

She lost 62 21 ret. Hopefully it's nothing serious!

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2009, 08:07 PM   #17

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Eleanor is our national champion in 14s division, beating Katy Dunne 64 26 63 in the final. Very impressive as our Katy is a top class 95 born player.

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #18
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Well done Eleanor, tight match against Katy. Be interesting to see what she does in Eddie Herr if she plays.
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 06:16 PM   #19

Eleanor is back playing again after taking a few months out since nationals. She's playing Les Petits As, one of the biggest U14 tournaments in the world and was faced with a pretty difficult opponent, Donna Vekic, in the first round. Eleanor won 64 64 and could play Indy De Vroome in the third round. Go Eleanor!

Old Jan 27th, 2010, 06:40 PM   #20

She won again, this time against Stanikova, who retired after losing the first set 6-0. Next up: Indy de Vroome! Can't wait!

Old Jan 28th, 2010, 04:42 PM   #21

Eleanor lost to De Vroome 61 75. Still a decent effort against a good player.

Old Feb 19th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #22

Eleanor is leading the GBR 14s in the Tennis Europe Winter Cup. They finished second in their group to Ukraine and today defeated Croatia in the first round of the finals. Eleanor beat Croatia's #1 Iva Primorac 62 63. Next they face #2 seeds Germany. Go Eleanor and GBR!

Old Feb 20th, 2010, 04:12 PM   #23
country flag doublebagel

doublebagel is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Eleanor & GBR - another good win today! Good luck in the final
doublebagel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 04:24 PM   #24

GBR d. GER 2-1
Eleanor won her singles match against Lottner in 3 sets and then teamed with Katie Boulter to win the doubles. Good luck against Czech Republic. The girls can definitely win this.

Old Feb 21st, 2010, 07:18 PM   #25
country flag doublebagel

doublebagel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hard Luck Eleanor and Team GBR Just a match too far and up against home advantage but great effort in making final
doublebagel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 11:26 PM   #26

Eleanor and GBR I must admit I thought she'd make it more competitive but still she's done well, so has the rest of the team too!

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 02:08 AM   #27

Eleanor is playing her first ITF this week at the grade 4 in Nottingham. In the first round she faces Nicole Peterson. That will actually be a pretty tough match but Eleanor's more than capable of taking it. Go Eleanor!

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 06:55 PM   #28
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Eleanor still turning into a pumpkin when she gets close to an ITF. Replaced by LL.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 02:00 AM   #29

Apparently she had a cold. Hopefully she'll just be that much hungrier next week!

Old Apr 21st, 2010, 08:40 PM   #30
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Looks like she'll be making her senior debut before her junior. Eleanor has a qualie wild card for Bournemouth 10K.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote