Who will play Fed Cup?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2007, 11:01 AM   #1
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Who will play Fed Cup??

They are playing Australia!!! I think it will be Bondarenko's and they should give fedak a chance!! I will be there for both days so i will be able to telly ou about how they played and hopefully some pics!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2007, 03:32 PM   #2
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Who will play Fed Cup??

They have 7 top players - the Bondarenko's, Vakulenko, Savchuk, Fedak, Beygelzimer and Kutusova - wish we Brits did!!!
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 06:52 PM   #3
country flag *Jean*
-

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of mine close of Vakulenko's coach told me Vakulenko will play Fed Cup with the Bondarenkos and Fedak
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 10:32 AM   #4
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Who will play singles and doubles?

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2007, 08:30 PM   #5

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

The team is the Bondarenko's for singles; Fedak and Beygelzimer for dubbs - they won back to back tournies last year.

Look forward to hearing the reports. Ukraine 20 up after Day One!
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #6
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Any news about UKR team going to ARG?? thanks!
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #7
country flag Minorellen

Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of

Bondarenko's, Koryttseva, Savchuk
Minorellen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 01:44 AM   #8
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't the Bondarenko sisters say that they were quitting Fed Cup? Why is Kateryna playing against Sweden?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #9

After beating Sweden, Ukraine play Australia for promotion in Melbourne April 16-17.
Team: Tsurenko, Savchuk, Beygelzimer, Kutuzova.
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:45 PM   #10

Savchuk and Tsurenko in singles vs Groth/ Rodionova in singles, Beygelzimer and Kutuzova play the doubles vs Peers and Ferguson......Beygelzimer has a v good H2H vs Rodionova so thought team captain might chance her bearing in mind also her experience.....still Savchuk higher ranked

GOOD LUCK UKR
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 01:16 AM   #11
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

There are like a family six ukrainians in the stands today. What can I yell out in ukrainian apart from davai?