:::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...::: - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #91
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold
Re: :::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...:::

Bobo, you're speaking to yourself right now

I . r O o T . F o R . A n a. a n d . M i s H a
K i M . M u r R a Y . J e L e N a . P a T t Y . N o L e . C h A k Y. L l e Y t O n . G i S e L a . N a L b i . S v e T a
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #92

tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanja8 View Post
Where exactly have you been? Portorož tournament? Or just holiday?

I hope Maša will play well tomorrow ... and whatever happens happens. I doubt it will be on Eurosport ...

Boreas: I haven`t actually fought during the war. Because I was too young or just because I`m female remains secret.
I was on vacation the week after Portoroz, so I had to cross the border to go to Umag to watch some tennis.
I've been to Portoroz though. I liked it. I liked Piran even better!

K i M . M u r R a Y . J e L e N a . P a T t Y . N o L e . C h A k Y. L l e Y t O n . G i S e L a . N a L b i . S v e T a
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:40 PM   #93
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Bobo, you're speaking to yourself right now

What's new?
I've just noticed a very strange detail in your signature.

It lacks Masa's name
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:48 PM   #94
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
She can't do much worse than Srebotnik(2 and 0) and Klepac(1 and 0), so, bring it on! But honestly if she won a set vs Shvedova she would justify her GS appearance.

she was driving a Mercedes, while being in Marseille
Noooooo, it was a blue light BMW with white sticker of her name
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 08:14 PM   #95
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Right, don't know how did Mercedes crawl in my mind
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 08:30 PM   #96
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

There has been a popular request to change the Srebotnik forum into a general Tennis Slovenia forum, like the Daniilidou forum has been changed into a Tennis Greece forum.
We discussed this between mods and admins, and decided it's a good idea, that makes a lot of sense. We're not sure though whether everyone who has voted for this forum realises that there will not be a Srebotnik subforum in the Tennis Slovenia forum. So, before who create the new forum, we want to make sure you still want the forum under that condition.

Thoughts and opinions are welcome in here.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
There has been a popular request to change the Srebotnik forum into a general Tennis Slovenia forum, like the Daniilidou forum has been changed into a Tennis Greece forum.
We discussed this between mods and admins, and decided it's a good idea, that makes a lot of sense. We're not sure though whether everyone who has voted for this forum realises that there will not be a Srebotnik subforum in the Tennis Slovenia forum. So, before who create the new forum, we want to make sure you still want the forum under that condition.

Thoughts and opinions are welcome in here.
Yes, I'm the one who tracked down some admins
It's nice to see that it is going to become coherent.
Nice job admins !!!

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 11:53 AM   #98
country flag Boreas

^^We should all worship the ground this good Samaritan walks on.

His blackmailing, threats, suicide letters, marriage proposals, love letters finally taken into account
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 06:25 PM   #99

Talking Re: :::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...:::

Quote:
^^We should all worship the ground this good Samaritan walks on.

His blackmailing, threats, suicide letters, marriage proposals, love letters finally taken into account
\o/ Yay !!

You're just jealous because your requests were never taken into account

Last edited by tedlesurfeur : Sep 28th, 2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 06:22 AM   #100
country flag Boreas

Actually nothing has been taken into account yet. As written in Zamboni's post we're gonna lose Srebotnik's subfroum and that's not exactly what we want.
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 06:49 AM   #101
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually nothing has been taken into account yet. As written in Zamboni's post we're gonna lose Srebotnik's subfroum and that's not exactly what we want.
But it`s still better than the situation we have now.

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:05 AM   #102
country flag Boreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanja8 View Post
But it`s still better than the situation we have now.

It is, but I guess only for us, Slovene posters, while as for others, you can already see they're not quite thrilled
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 11:09 PM   #103

Hey, Boreas, the game is open again : http://powershots.niceboard.net/forum.htm

how's Masa doing ?

Old Oct 4th, 2009, 10:03 AM   #104
country flag Boreas

She's playing in Lebanon, green clay tournament, prize money is 75k plus hospitality. defending her SF points from last year
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 04:17 PM   #105
country flag Boreas

Lost to Kucova 4-6 0-1 ret. She'll likely withdraw from doubles as well.