:::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...::: - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2009, 10:55 AM   #76
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: :::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...:::

Being polite won't help you on this board. Using Slovene language is actually quite useful if you don't want other posters to understand what you're saying. Of course we need to hesitate when facing other Slavic posters .
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2009, 09:56 PM   #77
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold

Serbs and Croats will get a few things if you write in Slovenian. So, forget it.
Or if you really wanna speak slovenian, go and create your own slovenian forum

I . r O o T . F o R . A n a. a n d . M i s H a
K i M . M u r R a Y . J e L e N a . P a T t Y . N o L e . C h A k Y. L l e Y t O n . G i S e L a . N a L b i . S v e T a
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 06:06 AM   #78
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

There's like 5 Slovene posters on this board, hardly enough to make some noise. We have been denied a Slovenian tennis forum and that must be the dumbest thing ever, cause now we have a "Srebotnik forum" among the players forums and other Slovene girls in "Rest of the World" forum. They could easily merge those threads together in a "Slovenia-tennis forum", with a subforum for Katarina Srebotnik. Sadly enough this logical and understandable suggestion fell short when introduced to the board leaders . Admins don't seem to be the smartest bunch of people on this board
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 07:02 AM   #79
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Serbs and Croats will get a few things if you write in Slovenian. So, forget it.
Or if you really wanna speak slovenian, go and create your own slovenian forum
Serbs and Croats don`t understand Slovenian ... or at least they pretend they don`t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas
There's like 5 Slovene posters on this board, hardly enough to make some noise. We have been denied a Slovenian tennis forum and that must be the dumbest thing ever, cause now we have a "Srebotnik forum" among the players forums and other Slovene girls in "Rest of the World" forum. They could easily merge those threads together in a "Slovenia-tennis forum", with a subforum for Katarina Srebotnik. Sadly enough this logical and understandable suggestion fell short when introduced to the board leaders . Admins don't seem to be the smartest bunch of people on this board
Shall we start a revolution? We beat the 3rd biggest army in Europe, I think we can handle some admins ...
(if you want to report abusive post, switch on your sarcasm detector)

Well, serious, there should be Slovenian tennis forum with subforum for Katarina.

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 08:45 AM   #80
country flag Boreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanja8 View Post

Shall we start a revolution? We beat the 3rd biggest army in Europe
You're that old? I sure as hell wasn't there when that happened

Last edited by Boreas : Aug 31st, 2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 08:48 AM   #81
country flag Boreas

Back to the topic. Masa's playing tomorrow, hopefully the match starts in the late afternoon(CET) so I can catch her, probably, not a long match.

good luck to her
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 09:12 AM   #82
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
You're that old? I sure as hell wasn't there when that happened

Did I tell you guys that I've been to Slovenia during summer? I loved it.

I . r O o T . F o R . A n a. a n d . M i s H a
K i M . M u r R a Y . J e L e N a . P a T t Y . N o L e . C h A k Y. L l e Y t O n . G i S e L a . N a L b i . S v e T a
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 06:54 PM   #83
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Did I tell you guys that I've been to Slovenia during summer? I loved it.
Where exactly have you been? Portorož tournament? Or just holiday?

I hope Maša will play well tomorrow ... and whatever happens happens. I doubt it will be on Eurosport ...

Boreas: I haven`t actually fought during the war. Because I was too young or just because I`m female remains secret.

Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 08:24 PM   #84
country flag Tanja8

Maša`s biggest success so far: she beat Olivia Rogowska last week in ITF Bronx ...

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 08:25 PM   #85
country flag Boreas

she also defeated MJMS on hardcourts this year, haha.

but yeah, she sucks vs Shvedova right now, and generally as well
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:11 AM   #86
country flag Boreas

It comes as no surprise to see Masa on the list for a 100k challenger played on clay in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia She's defending huge points from this period of last year, when she won 3 itf titles and reached a SF of a 75 k. We're talking about cca. 200 points
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:18 AM   #87
country flag Boreas

First round opponent in Sofia is Lithuanian Lina Stanciute. She shouldn't be too much of a problem. Her first real test comes in second round, likely against Domachowska:
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 07:04 AM   #88
country flag Boreas

SINGLES
1rd: Zec-P d. Stanciute(LIT) 62 46 63
2rd: Zec-P lost to Domachowska(POL) 67 36

DOUBLES - Masa Zec Peskiric/Darija Jurak
1rd: d. Velieva/Velieva(BUL) 62 64
QF: d. Antoniychuk/Lapuschenkova(UKR/RUS) 61 62
SF: lost to Hercog/Martic(SLO/CRO) 46 46

Last edited by Boreas : Sep 21st, 2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 10:57 AM   #89
country flag Boreas

Masa's playing 100k tournament in St. Malo in France, where she's listed as one of the previous winners. To be exact she won the tournament in 2007 beating Karin Knapp in the final. Though, i think only the name of the tournament remained the same, cause from what I know she won the title in Dinan and tournament was being played indoors on clay. This one is outdoor. She's yet to get her first round opponent as it will be one of the qwualifiers. Good luck to Maša
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 11:28 AM   #90
country flag Boreas

Singles
1rd: d. Pastikova (CZE/Q) 60 61
2rd: lost to De Los Rios (PAR/8) 16 16

Doubles - Zec Peskiric/Schruff
1rd: lost to Karatantcheva/Pironkova (KAZ/BUL) 46 36

Last edited by Boreas : Sep 26th, 2009 at 07:25 PM.