:::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...::: - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #61
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold
Re: :::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...:::

Zec won two matches on hard courts

I . r O o T . F o R . A n a. a n d . M i s H a
K i M . M u r R a Y . J e L e N a . P a T t Y . N o L e . C h A k Y. L l e Y t O n . G i S e L a . N a L b i . S v e T a
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #62
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Zec won two matches on hard courts

Great to see MZP's attracting new fans. Ever seen her play?
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 03:34 PM   #63

tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Great to see MZP's attracting new fans. Ever seen her play?
I actually have. Against Li, in Strasbourg.

K i M . M u r R a Y . J e L e N a . P a T t Y . N o L e . C h A k Y. L l e Y t O n . G i S e L a . N a L b i . S v e T a
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #64

I heard that she thinks very highly of herself. She arrived at some tournament with her name written on the car. Don't remember where. Does anyone know?

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #65
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

She's not the only one, though. It was in Marseille, she reached the final. She seems to like french tournaments. Her biggest title so far comes from Dinan, 2007.
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #66
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Zec Peškirič against Shvedova in R1 US Open.
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 04:25 PM   #67
country flag Boreas

Not a bad draw, but still pretty much a mission impossible for masa
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 08:22 AM   #68

62 61 Shvedova

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 02:49 PM   #69
country flag Boreas

she lost to Malek, not shvedova. Russian is her opponent in the first round of US Open
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 05:45 PM   #70

I was only trying to predict the score, K.

Old Aug 29th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #71
country flag Boreas

oh, it makes sense then. You're right, though, I can't see her winning more than 5 games.

hopefully she proves me wrong
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #72

is it bad sport to hope that Shvedova retires during the match?

Old Aug 29th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #73
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
I heard that she thinks very highly of herself. She arrived at some tournament with her name written on the car. Don't remember where. Does anyone know?
She has probably got that car for low price and in contract stays there must be her name on it. It`s quite common way "moderately famous" people get their cars ... They advertise trade-mark of the car and its saler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur
is it bad sport to hope that Shvedova retires during the match?
Hm, do you really want to see what Janković will do with her?
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 05:24 PM   #74
country flag Boreas

She can't do much worse than Srebotnik(2 and 0) and Klepac(1 and 0), so, bring it on! But honestly if she won a set vs Shvedova she would justify her GS appearance.

she was driving a Mercedes, while being in Marseille
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #75
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
She can't do much worse than Srebotnik(2 and 0) and Klepac(1 and 0), so, bring it on! But honestly if she won a set vs Shvedova she would justify her GS appearance.

she was driving a Mercedes, while being in Marseille
Well I doubt Mercedes needs this kind of advertising ... but maybe "Avtohiša Novak Spodnje Gameljne" does.

(Dopisivanje v angleščini mi zgleda absurdno ... ampak ok, to je edino vljudno na tem forumu)*

*(I find writing in English to Boreas absurd, but it`s polite to do so on international forum)
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote