:::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...::: - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2010, 08:02 PM   #181
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: :::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...:::

Nice win, Maša! Good luck tommorow! You can win it.
Btw - where do you find stats of match? And will you pick her tommorow in TT?
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:05 AM   #182
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Stats can be found here

http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?CodeEvent=0911043015

And yeah, I am gonna pick her for TT
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:36 AM   #183
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Stats can be found here

http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?CodeEvent=0911043015

And yeah, I am gonna pick her for TT
Thank you for stats.
No words about TT anymore.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:59 PM   #184
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Maša, obviously tired lost the final against Kaia Kanepi 3-6 2-6.

Still, this was a great tournament for her, I just hope she keeps playing like that. Her next stop is 50K Challenger in Prague.
Old May 15th, 2010, 10:13 AM   #185
country flag Boreas

Maša lost in the quarters of Prague against Tomljanovic 67 26 Terrible loss.

Together with Lykina she's also up to play the doubles final vs Cetkovska/Hrdinova
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:13 AM   #186
country flag Boreas

What the fuck was that???!! Losing to Piquion 57 16.

Now she can go happily prepare for the damn challenger in Maribor
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #187
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

WTF happened? i mean, seriously a player like Zec can't lose to Piquion..... this is so disappointing
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:25 AM   #188
country flag Boreas

We can only guess - perhaps she put to much pressure on herself, knowing that RG offers her the best chances for a good result

The result is beyond awful, I feel like smashing a few things around me
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:00 PM   #189
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't believe this
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 09:47 AM   #190
country flag Boreas

Maša is back playing the only tournament she managed to win twice in her career - Maribor 50k. As 5th seeded she's playing vs Elena Bovina in the first round of singles. She's also no.1 seed in doubles, together with Ksenia Lykina, with whom she won a title in Prague, a few weeks ago.

Due to early exit at RG she had almost 2 weeks to get her game back together and I expect a good (SF at least) result from her.

Good luck Maša!
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 10:46 AM   #191
country flag Boreas

She's in the singles QF playing vs Pous Tio and lost the SF in doubles vs Klepac/Majeric(we're not that angry)

It's gonna be tough vs Pous-T but if she can play at her near best she has a shot
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 04:40 PM   #192
country flag Boreas

Maša lost in the QF, plus in the 2nd round of Marseille.

She's been in shit form ever since playing the Cagnes Sur Mer final, so until she doesn't start showing some sort of improvements in her results I'll delibaretly ignore this thread
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #193
country flag Boreas

Pathetic display of tennis since 4-1 in the first Now, I'm convinced that with such attitude she will never again reach the top 100. She belongs to mental midgets somewhere around 150
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 06:41 AM   #194
country flag Boreas

Maša's in need to prepare for US open qualies and lost to Ryzhonkova in Copenhagen qualies. Don't know where she's playing next, but I'd rather see her playing 25k clay challengers in Europe than travelling to the States where she's not likely to gain any confidence.

good luck to her, wherever she decides to play
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 03:14 AM   #195
country flag Williamsser
Lifetime Member

Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute

US Open pics I took

Williamsser is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote