:::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...::: - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2010, 10:40 AM   #151
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: :::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...:::

Maša's still in Mexico, playing qualies for WTA event in Monterrey. Her first round opponent is Alina Jidkova, Russian girl who got overtaken by time and is struggling to win matches on challenger level.

I think Masa should win this match. Good luck
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2010, 10:27 PM   #152
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Following livescores and Masa's newest attampt at setting a new record in double faulting 1-1 vs Jidkova. Masa was leading 62 20 and then stopped playing
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 11:33 PM   #153
country flag Boreas

62 36 67. Never thought she could lose to Jidkova Unfortunately she's full of surprises.
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 11:49 PM   #154
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Maša And she has MP - I think it was by 56 in 3rd on Jidkova service.
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 08:20 PM   #155
country flag Boreas

^Yu, she had 2 MPs

Masa up to play qualies in Indian Wells. For crying out loud, she better win a match, preferably 2.
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:21 AM   #156
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

In QR1 against de los Rios - don't think Maša will win this one - if she couldn't win on clay I don't think she will on hardcourts but still hope that Maša suprises us.
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:45 AM   #157
country flag Boreas

De Los Rios is no good on hard, but Maša's latest results are indicating a loss. Her serve is worse than ever before - I have no idea what has big-serving Tkalec done to our girl

Maša put up a fight and dismiss the Sout American veteran!
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 08:27 PM   #158
country flag Boreas

As if. Masa gets spanked again, loses to granny De Los Rios 3-6 1-6 Can it get any worse?
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 08:35 PM   #159
country flag igralec33

Not suprised that she lost but suprised with scoreline - 4 games. Please, Maša go back to ITF's because you can't win any match on WTA (at moment). But I'm actually unsure if she will able to win matches on ITF's as well. Poor Maša, it looks we have another Klepač's case.
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:28 PM   #160
country flag Boreas

Masa will be playing Miami qualies 2 weeks of hard trainings could possibly turn things around

Am I delusional?

Good luck to her, she'll need it - at first, with the draw
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 10:44 PM   #161
country flag igralec33

So, Maša lost against Tanasugarn 63 57 26. But this actually wasn't bad performance. And it looks she fought - she was 2-5 down in second (with two breaks down) but then she tied to 5-5 and serve for 6-5 but lost next 2 games. But her service statistic is still horrible. 13 DFs. But also 4 aces!!!
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:58 AM   #162
country flag Boreas

Tanasugarn is not the best mover, I believe even Pin would stand a chance to ace her

It's refreshing() to see Maša winning a set against a decent hardcourt player but that won't get her any ranking points

I'm not sure what are her next tournaments suppose to be. Either North American green clay or Iberrian red clay tournaments. She desperately needs points as she has quite a nice bunch to defend during the summer.
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM   #163
country flag Boreas

Masa, trying to get some wins under her belt, went to Spain to play WTA tourney in Marbella. She'll start with Qualies.

BTW, Tkalec is not her trainer anymore, apparently she's working with a usual suspect when it comes to Slovene players - Blaž Trupej. In the past he's been most notably working with Maja Matevzic (helped her on the way to top 40), Karolina Sprem, Meta Sevsek and Janez Semrajc. He was Slovenia's FED cup captain when Pisnik, Matevzic&Co. earned the World Group back in the early 00s.
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 05:26 PM   #164
country flag Boreas

Masa's playing vs Paszek in the first Q round

Not a bad draw, Paszek is not in the best shape, so it should be close
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 05:48 PM   #165
country flag igralec33

I don't like draw. Paszek is back in solid form if we look results in Miami - she beat Keothavong in 2 and lost close against Pavlyuchenkova in 3. So, I'm not sure about this one. But I really hope Maša will win it. She needs some wins. Good luck Maša.