:::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...::: - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2010, 07:25 AM   #136
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: :::... Masa Zec-Peskiric ...:::

May I mention that she only made 4 DFs. Must be some kind of a record
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2010, 01:50 AM   #137
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Masa has just blown 4-0 lead. It's 4-4 now. No words
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 02:13 AM   #138
country flag Boreas

Masa serves for the set at 6 and gets broken at 0
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 06:07 AM   #139
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Maša def. Ivanova 7-6 (4) 7-6 (6)
Very suprising in my opinion.
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 07:23 AM   #140
country flag Boreas

I thought she would lose, I'm glad that I was wrong.

She choked some big leads in first set and in second set TB. Plus her serve is extremely unreliable.

We'll see how she does against Tetreault. Should be close, again

Good luck Maša!
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 09:08 AM   #141
country flag Boreas

BTW, Masa and Tetreault are born on the same date, 21st of January. Valerie is 1 year younger, though
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #142
country flag Boreas

Maša lost vs Tetreault 36 36.

All in all my prediction about winning a round or 2 turned out as correct. She defeated Fujiwara and Ivanova who both have much better results on hard courts than Maša. To be fair there are tons of things she can improve and I hope she manages to develop her game even further. Her serve is a bit weak for her height and her game seems to be too erratic, many UE's based on statistics. She gained 50 points for rankings and basically covered the points she earned in Bogota last year. I'm quite satisfied with her results down Under and am really looking forward to see what can she achieve on clay courts.

First she's heading for FED CUP in Portugal and then across the Ocean for South American swing of clay WTA tourneys where she's in MD already

Good luck, hope to see her in top 100 before the start of big events in March
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 06:57 AM   #143
country flag Boreas

Masa has celebrated her 23rd birthday yesterday Congrats to her

She's also on the list for 75k in Cali straight after FED cup week.
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #144
country flag Boreas

Maša outclassed her first 2 opponents in Cali defeating Dominguez Lino 6-2 6-4 and Wienerova 6-2 6-3. Next hurdle on her way is local hero Duque Marino who reached the QF with zero problems as well.

Good luck!
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 09:16 PM   #145
country flag Boreas

Lost to D-Marino 16 46. Was expecting a bit closer match
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 07:13 AM   #146
country flag Boreas

Masa's draw in Bogota could have been as well slightly better since she's due to face De Los Rios who won their last match 1 and 1. Masa won their frist match 1 and 3 and we'll see if she can repeat this result again.

Good luck
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 03:46 PM   #147
country flag Boreas

Playing doubles with Patricia Mayr she'll play against Hecog/Parmentier aka the two Karlovic's

Good luck Maša, do your best!
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 04:10 PM   #148
country flag Boreas

*some news are just too embarrassing to mention*
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 04:12 PM   #149
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
*some news are just too embarrassing to mention*
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 05:24 PM   #150
country flag Boreas

So, she lost to Errani rather easily and there it goes the theory about her being a caly extremist. Not sure what her next tournies are, likely IW and Miami