Kurumi Nara - Japan's New Star - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 01:05 AM   #406
country flag Ayumi Oka

Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice
Re: Kurumi Nara - Japan's New Star

Kurumi i hope she finds form, she has been up n down but i see a good year in 2012, she has been working hard, i hope she finishes in the top 120 or top 100 at least this year.
Kurumi training in Osaka:

http://www.tennis-navi.jp/blog/takah...s/PA020730.jpg
http://www.tennis-navi.jp/blog/takah...s/PA020743.jpg
Ayumi Oka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 01:26 PM   #407
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Kurumi won 50,000 $ last week in Gravepine

this week 75.000 $ Phoenix:
R1: d. Schnack 62 63
R2: vs Larcher De Brito

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 10:20 PM   #408
country flag Yuta1234

Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice

Kurumi lost 4-6 4-6.
Yuta1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:34 AM   #409
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

good luck in 75k Toyota Kurumi!
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #410

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Kurumi in Melbourne:

QR1: Nara d. (22) Karatantcheva 7-6(7) 3-6 6-4
QR2: Nara d. Knapp 6-2 6-2 : bounce:
QR3: Nara vs (9) Savinykh ! good luck Kurumi

Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:37 PM   #411

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Kurumi playing 50K Gifu
Nara d Nakamura 64 61 good luck next round Kurumi.....
Old May 3rd, 2012, 11:39 AM   #412

Kurumi d. So-Jung Kim 62 63

In QF she will face Sasai Zheng!

Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:44 PM   #413

good win Kurumi!into qf ,Saisai will be tough,i think Kurumi has lost to her a few times already this year,time for a victory Kurumi...
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:28 PM   #414

Roland Garros

QR1: Floris d. Nara 64 06 64

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #415
country flag Pebbles
Dementieva

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Kurumi on grass in Birmingham qualies this weekend, won her first match against British wildcard Daneika Borthwick 6-2 6-2
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #416

Wimbledon Q

1R: El Tabakh d. Nara 62 46 63

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #417
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Had her chances in the final set, but missed a couple of easy forehands!?!..
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #418

you saw the match?? How was Kurumi?

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #419
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

She played really well after a poor start and it was a close match.

Ironically, she was on court #2 and Junri was on #3 so I was sat between the courts, looking at Junri's match, and then when they went to the chairs, looking over at the Kurumi/El Tabahk game.

As I know Junri, her match took priority, but Kurumi played well!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:22 PM   #420

US open qualies 1strd Kurumi Nara vs K Woerle...winnable...