Kurumi Nara - Japan's New Star - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:25 PM   #376
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kurumi Nara - Japan's New Star

Great pictures, thanks

After this week, Kurumi's ranking will fall outside the top 220 after losing her Lexington points. It's to be expected, but such a shame after a year ago she was playing so well.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #377
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

FedCup.2011.WG2.PO.JPN.vs.ARG.G4
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 05:24 PM   #378
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:21 AM   #379
country flag -sugi-

Kurumi is playing at the 75k in Beijing this week. Hopefully she can get a couple of wins.

Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 04:51 PM   #380
country flag -sugi-

Kurumi got a win in the first round over Wang

Good luck in R2

Old Aug 4th, 2011, 10:51 AM   #381
country flag -sugi-

Nara def. (1) Tanasugarn 6-3 3-0ret.

Hopefully Tammy is ok. But retirement or not, Kurumi seemed to play solidly. Into the quarters now, where she'll likely play Caroline Garcia.

Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #382
country flag -sugi-

She's actually playing Yurika Sema tomorrow who upset Garcia

A Japanese is guaranteed into the semis.

Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #383
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to get a few wins here Keep going Kurumi!
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 05:31 PM   #384
country flag -sugi-

Kurumi defeated Sema 7-6 6-0

She is now into the semis where she will play the 5th Seed Luzhanska, who she defeated at Roland Garros quallies 2 months ago.

All the best, Kurumi

Old Aug 5th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #385
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

go Kurumi! it was almost a year ago that she got injured
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #386
country flag Ayumi Oka

Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice

Glad to see her back winning, i hope she continues to rise and finish the year strong. Has anybody seen her playing lately in videos or something??? Is she back to her old form??
Ayumi Oka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 12:19 PM   #387
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Into Beijing Finals with a 6-3 6-0 win over Luzhanska !
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #388
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Come on Kurumi

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #389
country flag -sugi-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi Oka View Post
Glad to see her back winning, i hope she continues to rise and finish the year strong. Has anybody seen her playing lately in videos or something??? Is she back to her old form??
I caught a bit of her match at Wimbledon Quallies a month ago against Jurikova. I'm not sure if it was due to her having a fairly bland opponent, but she looked pretty strong I though. She lost to Rodionova in the second round who had a good run at Birmingham the week before, so I think Kurumi just had a tough draw there.

I think some of her slump has been due scheduling - she's good on grass yet skipped most of the grass season to play Copenhagen and some Clay ITFs which doesn't make sense.

But hopefully these wins will give her confidence. Keep it up, Kurumi!

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:08 PM   #390
country flag -sugi-

Kurumi's had a bagel in every single one of her matches so far.

1st Kurumi Nara (JPN) d. Qiang Wang (CHN) 61 46 60
2nd Kurumi Nara (JPN) d. (1)Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) 63 30 Ret.
QF Kurumi Nara (JPN) d. Yurika Sema (JPN) 76(4) 60
SF Kurumi Nara (JPN) d. (5)Tetiana Luzhanska (UKR) 63 60