Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1396
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

Bravo Kiki
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 06:23 PM   #1397
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

That was a tough one. Happy she could still win it.
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #1398
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

ys she had cramps in this 3rd set and doesnt know how she did to get the win despite all this (no preparation, heat, cramps...)

Big win yesterday for her, this proves her that she can go far beyond her limits

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #1399
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Playing second on Centre against Putintseva tomorrow.

Allez Kiki
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #1400
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #1401
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She won 63 63
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #1402
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

more the match was going and more she was playing better

but this putintseva girl, oh mon Dieu yelling come on, davai, come on on every kristina error, soooo annoying!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #1403
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice

So.. she lose against Kanepi today 6-4 6-3. Not an easy match but.. i don't know, i think Kristina is much more a double player than a single player.. She need her serve and when he's not right, she's really in difficult..
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1404
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Kiki
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #1405
country flag Wonderwall

Quote:
It was a good match, I felt really good on the clay compare to last week #gettingmuchbetter
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:10 PM   #1406
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She won first round in doubles
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:41 AM   #1407
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

She won quarter final in doubles
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:52 PM   #1408
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

In the final with Chan of Estoril
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:52 PM   #1409
country flag TheJoh

WTA MADRID
[1]Serena Williams vs Q
[WC]Lourdes Dominguez Lino vsi [WC]Halep
MLADENOVIC vs [WC]Soler-Espinosa
Zakopalova vs [13]Kirilenko
Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:05 PM   #1410
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

I think Kiki will win her R1 match, but after that...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote