Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #1231
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

Why do you have to take someone out?
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:32 PM   #1232
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
I have this terrible problem as well, need to find some room for Lucie S but it's always a big dilemma
Yeah, it's so difficult!! I love so many players on tour....such a dilemma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Why do you have to take someone out?
I have no room left to put in anyone else.

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Ollie_R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1233
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Kristina against Yanina -- expected she'd pass the 2 rounds here now, I'm not really expecting her to win against Petra but we'll see.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:01 PM   #1234
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki's time! I'm really torn in this match as I love Kvitty as well

Best luck
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:03 PM   #1235
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kiki's time! I'm really torn in this match as I love Kvitty as well
Me too (not as much as Julia, though). Come on, take out all of my faves, Kiki!
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:17 PM   #1236
country flag Skoo

Yup, she's winning this
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:45 PM   #1237
country flag Skoo

6-3 She can play such good tennis at times
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:47 PM   #1238

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:20 PM   #1239

4-3* in Set 2 from being 2-3* down
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:27 PM   #1240
country flag Skoo

One game away from the SF
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #1241

2 pts away now
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #1242

3 MPs!!!
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:31 PM   #1243

6-3 6-4!

It was painful to watch Petra play like this though
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:39 PM   #1244
country flag Skoo

Routine win, as it was supposed to be Mona will be a lot tougher. Well, making the SFs out of nowhere is still amazing. And she will remain amazing, no matter what happens tomorrow
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:40 PM   #1245
country flag Skoo

Quote:
It was painful to watch Petra play like this though
It was more painful to see Julia lose from 5-2 But who cares about all that? Kiki is the one to watch now