Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2007, 07:58 AM   #91
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

No danger, but a little alert still, Kristina won 75 63 against Bonic but at least she did it!!
Now she faces Alexandra Anghelescu who won her second round with a double bagel. Theoretically, Kristina should qualify, the last loss of the American player is against Hana Tomljanovic who is not a particular talent.

Allez Kiki!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #92
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Kristina on your continued fabulous results
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 07:43 AM   #93
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Kristina qualified thanks to a 63 62 victory over Anghelescu . She did really a great job so far, losing only 13 games .
I think she showed already she is worth of top 100. She has quite a good draw, at least, very interesting:

Tamaryn Hendler (9) vs Danielle Mills (Q)
Kristina Mladenovic (Q) vs Ioana Ivan
Tara Moore vs Milana Spremo
Lyudmyla Kichenok vs Elena Chernyakova (6)

I really think that Kristina can reach the QF. Ivan is a top 70 player that shouldn't bother her much, she had losses against Burnett, Voicu or Rus. Kristina has already played 3 matches in addition, she is definitely the favourite.
And then Hendler, who doesn't impress me, she has been pretty terrible lately in juniors.

This is show time, Kristina ! Allez!!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Nov 26th, 2007, 05:43 PM   #94
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

sorry but I dont know,what is this tournament in which kristina is playing...

can you tell me please

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM   #95
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina plays the Eddie Herr Championships (a Grade 1 junior tournament), a big one which is just before the Orange Bowl.

Old Nov 26th, 2007, 09:48 PM   #96
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina lost 60 64. Seriously, I don't understand how this happened

Old Nov 26th, 2007, 09:51 PM   #97
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

Very dissapointing result. I need more informations to understand how she lost.

Hope she could make better next week !

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2007, 11:00 AM   #98
country flag Michael Pemulis

Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold

Did any of you talk with Kristina ??? It' a hard to explain and very disappointing loss. Maybe she was too tired afterwards 3 day of Qualies.

Michael Pemulis

www.red-sequoia.com
Michael Pemulis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2007, 11:07 AM   #99
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

i will have informations on her match i will ask to kristina
Old Nov 27th, 2007, 11:26 AM   #100
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Pemulis View Post
Did any of you talk with Kristina ??? It' a hard to explain and very disappointing loss. Maybe she was too tired afterwards 3 day of Qualies.
I have just discovered your blog few days ago making some research about Kristina & now I realize you're a poster here! Thus, I can tell you I really like it a lot & all the care you're showing towards Kristina. Keep supporting her .

Kristina often said that her physical condition is not her best asset, so perhaps she was too tired ... Same thing happened in this Austrian junior tournament in the Summer, she came out of the qualies, had to play one match per day & then lost very poorly to Nadja Roma.

Nouf will tell us more

Old Nov 27th, 2007, 02:49 PM   #101
country flag Michael Pemulis

Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
I have just discovered your blog few days ago making some research about Kristina & now I realize you're a poster here! Thus, I can tell you I really like it a lot & all the care you're showing towards Kristina. Keep supporting her .

Kristina often said that her physical condition is not her best asset, so perhaps she was too tired ... Same thing happened in this Austrian junior tournament in the Summer, she came out of the qualies, had to play one match per day & then lost very poorly to Nadja Roma.

Nouf will tell us more
Thanks a lot! I always supported players loaded with god-given talent and always thought Kristina has it. That's about it.

Michael Pemulis

www.red-sequoia.com
Michael Pemulis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2007, 07:01 PM   #102
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

will do better next time kristina

she is just 14, she seems older but no,need some time to build up.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2007, 07:44 AM   #103
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Yes, you're surely right. But she is so precocious that you want her to enjoy success already ^^

Kristina has a chance to do better in doubles.
She plays with Bojana Jovanovski and they face Richel Hogenkamp & Lesley Kerkhove.
Allez!

Old Dec 1st, 2007, 08:42 AM   #104
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina lost in the 2nd round of the doubles, but we don't care 'cause it's time for the Orange Bowl

Old Dec 1st, 2007, 08:55 AM   #105
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Orange Bowl Q draw

Here is the qualifying draw :

Kristina Mladenovic (7) vs Lauren Embree (WC)
Charlotte Rodier vs Laura-Zsofia Biro
Olivia Janowicz (WC) vs Brittany Wowchuk
Kelsey Suldaram vs Maryna Zanevska (12)

A not so easy draw in my opinion, I still see her in MD but it won't be as easy as in the Eddie Herr I think. Rodier's level is a mystery, she can make great surprises & Zanevska is a talented 1993 girl just as Kiki.

Allez Kristina, give yourself a chance of competing with the best please!