Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2010, 02:00 PM   #841
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

WTA.2010.Roland-Garros.1R.Mladenovic.v.Li.FRE.mp4

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #842
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros R1: Na Li vs. Kristina Mladenovic

vs.

LAST GAMES: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13315#p13315
Old May 30th, 2010, 03:23 AM   #843
country flag MIMAIHB

MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold MIMAIHB is a splendid one to behold

Kristina Mladenovic interview from Paris
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7123890
MIMAIHB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 01:58 PM   #844
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 02:55 PM   #845
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

kristina with mary and her coach georges goven

I hope that mary could give her some advises

thanks for the pic!
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 05:17 PM   #846
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future

Anyone's got news from Kiki?
Why hasn't she played Wimbledon?
Kristina Mladenovic is carrying on progressing !
Beware! She willrock WTA tour sooner than you think
Sam Stosur my fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 11:10 AM   #847
country flag Nitrogen

Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all

Anyone's got news from Kristina ?

She was on the Entry-List of Copenaghe but she is not present at no round of the competition.
(Sorry for my english)
Nitrogen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 06:06 PM   #848
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Number One For Hopman

3/08/2010

The Hyundai Hopman Cup XXIII today announced a new Television partner in the TEN Network’s ONE HD and one of its greatest-ever fields featuring 5 Grand Slam Champions including world number 1 Serena Williams; world number 2, 2009 Australian Open Champ Novak Djokovic; the glamorous French Open Champ Ana Ivanovic; Australia’s Wimbledon and US Open Champ Lleyton Hewitt and for the first time 7 time Grand Slam Champion Justine Henin.

Joining these champions are French world number 17 Gael Monfils who is joined by 2009 world junior number 1 Kristina Mladenovic both making their Hopman Cup debuts. Justine Henin will be partnered by Steven Darcis and Serena will be joined by marathon man world number 19 John Isner.

This smorgasbord of international stars is set to dazzle local tennis fans. And the news for the Hyundai Hopman Cup television viewer is just as good.

The Official ITF Mixed Teams Championship has engaged a new Television partner in the TEN Network’s ONE HD. A daily session will feature on the Network’s acclaimed Sports Channel One HD, complemented by 20 hours of national coverage on the TEN Network

“This is such an exciting time for the event,” said Tournament Director, Paul McNamee. “We are delighted to partner up with the newest player in Australian tennis being the TEN Network, and our viewers will no doubt enjoy the fresh perspective of our telecast.

“And it’s a spectacular line up. Some of the biggest and most celebrated names in the sport will play-off for the coveted diamond-encrusted trophies in January, Justine Henin will become the 22nd number one to participate and it is fantastic that Perth fans will get to see her in action”.

The teams announced today are:

* USA - Serena Williams and John Isner
* Serbia - Ana Ivanovic and Novak Djokovic
* Belgium - Justine Henin and Steve Darcis
* France - Kristina Mladenovic and Gael Monfils
* Australia - Lleyton Hewitt (partner tbc)

“There is potential for some really great match-ups for both the men and the women, not to mention the mixed,” said McNamee. “That’s exactly what we aim for and our unique format can deliver it. So we all have something to look forward to.”

Novak Djokovic, a Hopman Cup finalist in 2009, has this to say;

"I'm looking forward to going back to the Hopman Cup. For me, it was a good preparation for the Australian Open. I look forward to playing with Ana and trying to win the Hopman Cup"

His partner, Ana Ivanovic says;

"I'm very happy to be returning to Perth to play in the Hyundai Hopman Cup. Playing there in 2006 is one of my fondest memories in tennis, because I enjoyed it so much. The organizers treat the players so, so well and the atmosphere is great.

"Novak and I are good friends and I often play my best tennis when I'm relaxed, but for sure we're going to be competing hard and doing our best to win the competition."

The remaining Hyundai Hopman Cup XXIII Teams will be announced in October.

The Hyundai Hopman Cup XXIII runs from 1-8 January 2011 at Perth’s Burswood Dome. Season tickets on sale 30 August 2010 via Ticketek and Corporate Tickets are now available (hopmancup.com).

The Hopman Cup is proudly supported by title sponsor Hyundai Motor Company Australia; Major Sponsors Burswood Entertainment Complex, Eventscorp Western Australia, Edith Cowan University and Amcom Telecom;

For media enquiries please call Rosita Stangl on 08 9367 8884 or 0409 117 157.

http://hopmancup.com/?id=103&NewsId=354
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 07:10 PM   #849
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT NEWS for kiki!

although her 2010 season was a big disappointment so far with all her injuries, hopefully she'll be fully fit and motivated for next year.

The field at hopman cup is huge!

as for copenhagen, I saw that too.We have absolutly NO NEWS of kristina since her roland garros match she lost against NA LI.
It's like she disappeared.
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 11:37 AM   #850
country flag Nitrogen

Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all Nitrogen is a name known to all

It's surely a a health problem.

I would say a back problem, I had already pointed in RG.
Nitrogen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 06:11 AM   #851
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future

Kristina is not entered in the US Open either she's getting the French WC, or, more likely, is still injured
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 12:41 PM   #852
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm strange we hear nothing from her

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 05:16 PM   #853
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki has entered the qualifying draw of 25.000$ Helsinki in two weeks time. I wonder if she will eventually show up but this is at least a positive sign after months of silence about her. I hope she changed her service motion and will be able to play a pain-free end of season.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 10:31 AM   #854
country flag améliemomo

Antoine!tu es vivant!

thanks for the news.Hopefully she's fully fit.
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 10:44 AM   #855
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! Rather back after two months of traveling during the Summer. Coming back straight to uni didn't help to organise myself!
I updated my blog and I really thank you and Geoffrey for keeping posting there.

Im getting excited now, hope she will find her form soon too. I can't stand this talk about Generation Suck whereas Kristina has so many qualities to show.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote